View: 48|Reply: 3

COM Port labeled with yellow triangle exclamation error and doesn't work.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 3 hour(s) ago | Show all posts |Read mode
I have a SER5 Pro 5800H but My Communications Port says for all of my communication ports! "Windows cannot determine the settings for this device.  Consult the documentation that came with this device and use the Resource tab to set the configuration. (Code 34)"
I have updated drivers and made two times  Windows 11 installation from scratch and the issue persist.
HOW CAN I GET MY PORTS COMMUNICATION WORK? May be what i write might sound laughable  but I got to make myself sure. Or is that this kind of mini PC is not provided Communications Port With?

Captura de pantalla_8-10-2024_232715.jpeg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2 hour(s) ago | Show all posts
hello, thanks for your letter, may I know what kind of devices you are connecting ?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time Half hour(s) ago | Show all posts
Since Communications ports don't show up  from the very beginning after having installed System Operative Windows 11,  I have to resort to installing such ports, opening device manager and clicking on legacy hardware and following steps for installing. Finally appear that what I have decribed before. If I go to resources as it is mentioned on dialog error 34 it shows me: This device is not using any resource because has an issue. So no matter what kind of devices i connect to mini pc the condition of Comunication Port doesn't Change. For example I have conneted a Tablet through Type C or usb drive Type C port to the mini pc port type C whitout any effect on Communications Port. Either affect if I connect an USB storage device to Mini Pc's USB ports. I mean there is any change on ports description. As additional information I have reinstalled Chipset driver 'cause I have read that sometimes is the lack of them what cause that issue but without any effect. Sorry my bad English I hope you'll be capable to understand what I'm saying.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 9 min. ago | Show all posts
Thanks for this post.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list