View: 29|Reply: 0

Need help reactivating Windows 11 Pro

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 4 hour(s) ago | Show all posts |Read mode
For about the past month, I"ve been having issues trying to reactivate Windows 11 Pro on my Beelink Mini-PC. It all started when I was having issues with a client in a game that I was playing, and I wanted to see if doing a factory reset for my PC would fix anything. When I did that, I noticed the watermark in the bottom-right, which says "Activate Windows". I've tried just about everything at this point to try to fix the issue, and nothing works. I used a bunch of different commands in Powershell, on Command Prompt, I tried using a generic product key from several different websites, I tried restarting my PC several more times, and nothing seems to work. When I went into regedit to see if there was an activation key anywhere, it was blank. When I used the command to show the product key on Terminal/Command Prompt, it shows up as blank. When I bought the PC, I was not having this issue, and it only started when I decided to reset my computer, and do a fresh reinstall. I'm starting to lose my mind over this. What should I do?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list