View: 1132|Reply: 5

New SER4 Bios Please

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-08-05 07:15:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
My computer died at one year and four months and Beelink wouldn't, or couldn't, do anything to help me. What it does is it randomly shuts down, in both Windows and Linux. I was advised they'd sell me a power supply, RAM, or NVMe if i could demonstrate one of these was the problem, but they all test fine. They would not sell me a motherboard, which is the only other serviceable component.

I would like a new BIOS, and instructions for installing, please. Unit model and serial attached. I don't know what version it is now and it doesn't matter, i want to write over it in case it is corrupted. This is my last ditch effort to rescue my investment which is currently just an expensive brick. Please help.

Thanks,
-jb

ser4_sn.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-08-05 14:50:01 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Could you please take a picture of the BIOS main screen of your machine for us to see?

Here is the tutorial of how to check the BIOS version: https://mega.nz/#F!yuISGa4I!s1bQQajKwnsEdzjqq4nopQ .

Then we will see if your BIOS need to update.

Generally, the motherboard will not be sold separately, and the motherboard is easy to receive damage in the process of separate transportation. Please understand.

Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-08-06 07:13:57 | Show all posts
As i said, i do not care if it needs a update. I want to overwrite the existing one in case it is corrupted, because i got some startup messages in Linux about possible bad BIOS. And i've read some forum posts which indicate that this is a chronic problem with Beelink products. If it turns out an improved update is available that's all the better but it's not my point.

Also it's a hassle for me to boot this machine as i have to find a monitor, keyboard and all that. I don't feel like it when you can just give me BIOS and instructions. It can't possibly make things any worse, as i can't use the machine as it is.

Please understand.

You have a nice day too!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-08-06 16:55:04 | Show all posts
Hello there,
I have sent the PM to you,pls check it in time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-08-24 02:15:02 | Show all posts
Good afternoon. I am currently affected with the AMD FTPM stuttering. Is there a BIOS update for my little PC? ITs a Beelink Ser4 as well with the Ryzen 4700U

SN: B47002JF10992

BIOS Version        SER_V1.14_P3C6M43_B_Link

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-08-24 11:03:17 | Show all posts
evolucion8 replied at 2024-08-24 02:15
Good afternoon. I am currently affected with the AMD FTPM stuttering. Is there a BIOS update for my  ...

Hello there,

Your BIOS is the lastest.

It is recommended that you install the latest version of AMD's chipset driver.

Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list