View: 946|Reply: 1

Ser5 Max not fully booting up

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-07-24 05:39:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by someguy at 2024-07-24 06:19

I purchased a used Ser5 Max online in Open Box condition. Got exicted when it arrived, but it doesn't fully boot up, and goes straight into a blue Automatic Repair screen. Clicked on Advanced Options to reset the PC, but I keep getting the same screen when turning it on. Tried installing Windows 11 from a USB drive, but at the end of the installation, it says the computer has to restart to finish installing, but when it does restart, it crashes and restarts again with an error message saying to reinstall Windows 11 again. Reinstalled multiple times, and it's just not working. I tried looking for solutions on Youtube, but haven't found anything yet. I messaged the seller, and was told to look here, but I can also return for free within 30 days. I would really appreciate any help, because I was planning on using this to replace my old laptop for recording a podcast in a few days, and also livestreaming myself playing retro games here and there. Thank you. EDIT- SN: Y58004FF20236, BIOS: 5800H604
IMG_4238.jpeg
IMG_4242.jpeg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-07-24 16:23:56 | Show all posts
Hello there,

You can try to reset the system:
1)Enter the safe mode, and reset the system.
          Start your PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down
          Do this many times until Windows  boots into the Recovery Environmen.

2)If Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt . . . etc.
          Please try each option one at a time, then see of Windows will boot . . .
          Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Repair
          See if Windows startup can repair itself
          Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - System Restore
          Check to see if you have a restore point you can go back to         
          If you do not have a Restore Point, go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart
         Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode
         Once in Safe Mode, backup your data if you do not already have a backup
         Open Device Manager and check to make sure all your Drivers are up to date
         Reboot to see if Windows will start Normally

3)If the above fails, go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Options - Reset this PC
         Choose to keep your files and apps, just your files or to keep nothing
         Then start the Reset

Could you please send us the picture? (The method of entering the BIOS is to press delete all the time at the boot interface)
1. BIOS save&exit page

Then we will see if your SSD is damaged.

Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list