View: 454|Reply: 1

beelink ser5 restarts itself

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-07-21 22:02:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by servit00 at 2024-07-21 22:09

Hello, i need help. Since some days the ser5 pc 5800h, when shutted down, it restarts itsenf in few minutes. I tried all things, downgrade to win 10, reinstall win 11 but no solved. I ask help because may be ahardware problem... or i need a new firmware? can anyone help me?

another question.  machine has 1DP+1HDMI ports, can anyone link a right bios?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-07-22 15:41:47 | Show all posts
HI ,there

You can send us a picture of SN number and BIOS version to our email.
So we would be able to know whether it is latest BIOS and send you files accordingly.
Here`s how to check your BIOS version:
https://mega.nz/#F!yuISGa4I!s1bQQajKwnsEdzjqq4nopQ 

Please try some solutions here : 

1.Disable Fast Startup

In Control Panel, click the Power Options. Select the Choose what the power buttons do. Uncheck the “Turn on fast startup.”, click save changes.

2.Disable Automatic Restart

One of the best solutions to fix the sudden restart error is to switch off the Automatic Restart option. This solution is a temporary solution, though.

When you disable the automatic restart feature, it blocks the operating system from rebooting. However, if misused, that can harm system functions more than fix the issue, so proceed with the steps carefully on Windows 11.

Step 1: Open the Settings menu > System > About.

Step 2: Choose Related Links and tap on Advanced System Settings.

Step 3: Under the System Properties sections, go to Advanced > Startup and Recovery > Settings.

Step 4: Then, uncheck the Automatically restart choice under System Failure and press OK.

3.Reconfigure Network Adapter.

Right click start---device manager--network adapter--wireless/WiFi--properties--power management--Disable the option about allowing the device to access the computer system wakeup. Press OK.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list