View: 349|Reply: 3

SER6 6600H turned off while working and does not turn on.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-07-10 13:34:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by shulin at 2024-07-10 13:44

I purchased the SER6 6600H from amazon August of last year.  I have used it once or twice a week since.

It has been working fine until today when it turned off in the middle of working.

Afterwards, it would not power back up, but the LED light to the power supply stays on.

Here are the things I tried following the forum:

1. Hold power supply to force turn off and turn on - did not work
2. Powercycle the power cable by unplugging till light goes off, waited about 2 minutes - did not work
3. Powercycle the mini pc by unplugging it and holding power for 20 seconds - did not work
4. Try different power cable with 19V (I have a separate laptop) - did not work
5. Try different HDMI cable - did not work
6. Try usb-c to hdmi - did not work
7. Hold the CLR SMOS with pin for 6-10 seconds - did not work
8. Powercycle the motherboard by removing battery for 60 seconds - did not work
9. Carefully removing hard drive and ram, cleaning dust, and trying it with out one of them - did not work

The original powercable seems to work as I had another laptop to test it out with.

Right now, when I plug in the power cable the power light turns on automatically without me pressing the button, but the computer is unresponsive with no fans or noise (picture attached)

I am out of option and I think I am stuck with a dead pc.

Please let me know if there would be any solution to this issue.

*Edit: Forgot to note that I cannot even go into bios since it won't even start.
Capture.JPG

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-07-10 14:58:17 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Sorry for the trouble. Don't worry, the PC has one-year warranty.
Could you please send us a picture of SN on the bottom of the PC and a picture of purchase record ? Here are some potential solutions:
You can try to clear CMOS first: Please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable. Then press the pinhole of "CLR CMOS" with a pin for about 10 seconds. Ten minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, turn on the PC again. Please wait about one or two minutes, if you can go to the system, Please repeatedly press delete key as soon as your restart the PC, go to BIOS. Go to Boot option, enable fast boot, press F4 to save.  
Here is a video tutorial: https://mega.nz/file/2nIRGaYI#M2 ... pfyHlqyjnn86TypZp2w

If the problem persists, please try other solutions:
1.Please take out the RAM ,please clean the contacts of the RAM with a rubber.
Here is the tutorial :https://mega.nz/file/XqZX0TIR#_D ... hBpQ959cg5U3Yw4u1Cc
2.Please change another  power supply.

3.There might be something wrong with the hard ware components.Please take out the SSD and RAM and then put them back , make sure they are installed properly.Also please clean the gold finger with a rubber.Here is the tutorial:https://mega.nz/file/7nwDmCaL#Uy ... P9gt2Br3xyCG1SCdbrA     If it still doesn’t work, please try to replace SSD and RAM or put the SSD or RAM to other devices to test if they work.

4.And  pls try to take out one ram out, and then just leave one in the box to see if that machine could work, and the same way to test the other one , to see if that is ram issue.(if your ram is more than 8gb)

Please let us know what happens after you try these steps.

Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-07-11 03:00:21 | Show all posts
Thank you for the suggestions. Glad to hear it has a year warranty.

Where should I send the picture of the SN?

I have tried clearing CMOS following the directions, it did not work out.

1.Please take out the RAM ,please clean the contacts of the RAM with a rubber.
Tried this following the video with a rubber eraser, but did not fix the issue.

2.Please change another  power supply.
I tried with another 19V power supply that I use for laptop, but did not fix the issue.

3.There might be something wrong with the hard ware components.Please take out the SSD and RAM and then put them back , make sure they are installed properly.Also please clean the gold finger with a rubber.Here is the tutorial:
Followed the direction, but did not work. I tried putting the SSD and ram into my other laptop and it was recognized, the SSD showed data inside, so no fault there.

4.And  pls try to take out one ram out, and then just leave one in the box to see if that machine could work, and the same way to test the other one , to see if that is ram issue.(if your ram is more than 8gb:
I have the model with two rams and tried combinations to have one ram, but did not work.

I have some electrical experience and I think it might be a power layout, maybe a capacitor blew out.

Please direct me to further instructions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-07-11 13:55:20 | Show all posts
shulin replied at 2024-07-11 03:00
Thank you for the suggestions. Glad to hear it has a year warranty.

Where should I send the picture ...

Hello there,

This is our after-sales email: support-pc@bee-link.com

Could you please send the video of your attempt to clear CMOS as well as the SN picture and purchase record of your machine to our after-sales mailbox?

Then we can help you better.

Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list