View: 149|Reply: 1

Minis 12Pro - NO Video on Wake Up

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-09 04:37:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by stevecon at 2024-04-09 04:40

My Minis 12 Pro has this nagging issue where SOMETIMES my monitor (65" LG 4K HDR TV) doesn't detect a video signal from the PC upon waking up after sleeping overnight.  Typically, if I tap keyboard keys / shake the mouse - the "power up delay" screen is shown and then goes to the Windows Logo screen.  Soon I'm presented with an input box for my password (I'm the only User on the PC) and all is well.  Other times, the screen is unchanged (the default LG screen saver) and I'm prompted by the TV to check if the set-top-box is connected.  Most of those times, I have to disconnect the HDMI cable from the TV (or PC- but the TV is easier to access). When that happens, the screen is shown and is already waiting for my password.  tHat tells me it has booted fine - but the video signal is either not present or not waking the LG monitor.  I enter my password and all is good.  If it STILL won't display, I have to pull the power cord (and curse too) for 5 - 10 seconds and plug back in and press the power button.  I haven't had to go past that to get a screen to appear.  This shouldn't be happening.  Help please?  Thanks!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-09 17:29:47 | Show all posts
Hello, you can try belowing methods first:

Please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable. Please press the pinhole of "CLR CMOS" with a pin for about 10 seconds. Ten minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, turn on the PC again. Please wait about one or two minutes, if you can go to the system, Please repeatedly press delete key as soon as your restart the PC, go to BIOS. Go to Boot option, enable fast boot, press F4 to save.

Looking forward to your feedback so that we can help you better.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list