View: 208|Reply: 3

Ser 6 max | 6900HX - Coil Whine

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-15 15:07:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello. Has anyone else experienced coil whistling? Such a nasty sound of electricity, low frequency. It resembles the operation of an old hard drive, only it is much quieter. I tried to install a silent mode in the bionet, disconnected all devices from the computer, leaving only the power supply - it did not help. This is clearly not the sound of coolers. Namely, the throttle makes a squeaking sound.

On the Internet it is advised to enable the c-state function; this has helped many PCs and not only bilink. But we don't have such a function. Tell me what can be done? I don't want to listen to this squeak, it's driving me crazy

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-16 11:56:47 | Show all posts
Hello there,
where the sound comes from?could you describe it in detail?and the fan make the noise?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-16 12:00:24 | Show all posts
HI ,there
do you have another power supply you can try on ?
see if the PSU issue.

and you can try CLR CMOS
First, please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable. 
Secondly, Please hit the "CLR CMOS" button for about 10 seconds.
Ten minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, turn on the PC again, 
once turn on the PC,  you will need more than one minute to wait for the PC to enter the system.
See if it works.  Please try few more times.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-19 12:40:58 | Show all posts
Another thing you might want to try is adjusting your power settings in the BIOS or operating system. Look for options related to power management and give them a tweak to see if it makes a difference. If you're still hearing that whine after trying those steps, you might want to consider replacing the component that's causing the noise. It could be your power supply or graphics card acting up.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list