View: 287|Reply: 5

Fan Failure GTR7 2021

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-12 01:20:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
The fan has stopped working on a2021 Beelink GTR7 with AMD Ryzen 7 3750H running win10.  

All of the air ports are clean and dust free but the fan is silent and dead. The pc still works,but the temp rises quickly and I don’t want to fry anything.

I’ve found instructions on how to remove the HDD cover and heat mount, but nothingon how to access the cooling fan sandwiched between the motherboard and the lid (with fingerprint reader).  

Is this a serviceable /accessible component?  Any ideas on how to get this fixed – there’sno settings for this in the bios and I’ve read from other strings there isn’t supposedto be on this model.

Can anyone help?  Bee-link in particular. Your help would beappreciated.  Purchased via Amazon inJuly 2021.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-12 09:35:06 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Don't worry, the PC has one-year warranty. Please send us a picture of SN on the bottom of the PC and a picture of the purchase record.

Here are some potential solutions:

①Check the cooling system: Ensure that the fans inside the PC are functioning properly. Make sure they are spinning freely and not obstructed. If the fan is not spinning , it need to be replaced.

②Adjust power settings: Adjust the power settings on your PC to optimize performance and reduce heat generation. Lowering the maximum processor state or using power-saving modes can help.Go to control panel ---power option---change to High performance--- change plan setting---advanced setting ---processor power management--- change both 100% to 99% , click save.

③Update your BIOS. Please repeatedly press delete key as soon as you turn on the PC, go to BIOS. Please send us a picture of the main page, we will check if you need to update the BIOS.  Please send email to [support-pc@bee-link.com](mailto:support-pc@bee-link.com)

Looking forward to your information.
Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-12 18:02:01 | Show all posts
Okvip - Hệ thống đại lý game giải trí hàng

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-12 18:07:06 | Show all posts

Hello there,

Did the solutions we provided work for you after trying them?

Look forward to your reply!
Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-03-13 00:26:58 | Show all posts
Edited by noodlesdoodles at 2024-03-13 00:31
tuiguang10 replied at 2024-03-12 09:35
Hello there,

Don't worry, the PC has one-year warranty. Please send us a picture of SN on th ...

Hi

The fans are not working at all.  They made a grinding noise for a few minutes then stopped working two days ago.  I can't see how to access the fans as they are between the motherboard and the top lid.  I have removed the bottom panel and the HDD /Heat Sink plate, which exposes the motherboard.  However, each of the ports on the motherboard have earth connectors attaching them directly to the case which I would have to break if I were remove the main board (i'm not even sure if i can).  I couldn't find a way to access the fans via the top cover as there is no clips or fixings visible.

The PC is over one year old already, but it seems a shame to replace it simply becasue of a worn out fan as it performs very well usually.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-13 10:47:31 | Show all posts
noodlesdoodles replied at 2024-03-13 00:26
Hi

The fans are not working at all.  They made a grinding noise for a few minutes then stopped wo ...

Hello there,

Please contact us at this email address: support-pc@bee-link.com

If your machine is still under warranty, we can see if the problem can be solved by replacing the fan.

Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list