View: 223|Reply: 1

Ser5 MAX 5800H CPU Temp Fan Speed increase

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-11 18:44:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi I have been using Ser5 Max5800H since the begining of 2024 and I have a strange issues which I couldnt solve.

When the computer boots up the fan speeds up and reches high levels and makes lot of noise. After everhthing starts up it reduces its speed and gets silence. Than in a couple of minutes when the pc was idle (no program, no game, no web borwsers.) fan reaches again the top speed SER5 gets noisy.
To check the reason I am runnig the task manager (+ AMD CPU temp and fan monitor) and soon as taskmanger starts CPU temp decreases and the fan lowers its speed.
It' s same everhtime when the SER 5 boots up. To avoid it I added taskmanager to startup and its partly solves the issues however as soon as the taskmanager is closed, cpu reaches higher temp and fan reaches it max and SER5 makes lots of noise.

Any comments :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-12 14:43:47 | Show all posts
Hello, sorry for that, pls try the things below and then see if that could work.
① change the vram to 8GB, Please repeatedly press delete key as soon as you turn on the PC, go to BIOS -- Advanced→ADM CBS→NBIO Common options→GFX Configuration→Integrated Graphics Controller(Forces)→UMA mode(UMA SPECIFIED)→UMA Frame buffer size--change to 8GB
② change the fan speed。Please repeatedly press delete key as soon as you turn on the PC, go to BIOS--Advanced---AMD CBS--SMU COMMON options---fan control----Choose manual---fan table--- manual -- adjust the temperature.
Then you can set corresponding data, such as belowing data.

[Fan off temperature limit] : 35
[Fan start temperature limit] : 40
[Fan full speed temperature limit] : 90
[Fan start PWM] : 65
If nothing works, pls contact our after-sales email: support-pc@bee-link.com , thanks a lot.
Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list