Return to list New
View: 721|Reply: 12

GTR7 Game Crash after 5mins or so

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-09 12:00:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Does anybody know any solution for this problem?

i have updated on the latest bios given by the support team, but still does not fix my problem while gaming.

usually the game runs normally and just freezes and crashes after 5mins or so.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-08 15:23:02 | Show all posts
Edited by ibaloo at 2024-04-08 15:38

I'm on BIOS v37 and tried before BIOS v07, v21, v29... ONCE I had an AMD driver/BIOS combo that allowed me to play 3 weeks at 54W. Then the AMD driver was updated... and that was it... and obviously I don't remember what version of the AMD driver it was.

It's sad because the packaging and manufacturing quality of this mini-PC is remarkable. We feel that Beelink has the desire to produce a quality product.
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-09 12:02:49 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Here are some potential solutions you can have a try.

1. Please reset your BIOS first-----please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable.Please hit the pinhole of "CLR CMOS" with a pin for about 10 seconds.Ten minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, turn on the PC again.

2. After we recieve your SN photo, we will send you corresponding system file to reinstall.

3. Also you can test your RAM.
There might be something wrong with the hard ware components.Please take out the SSD and RAM and then put them back , make sure they are installed properly.
Also please clean the gold finger with a rubber.Here is the tutorial  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEd_7nmWVOk  
If it still doesn’t work, please try to replace SSD and RAM or put the SSD or RAM to other devices to test if they work.

4. You can take out one of the RAM and test whether one of the RAM is damaged.

Looking forward to your information so that we can help you better.
Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-03-10 11:45:27 | Show all posts
Hi!
Here is the SN: SN.jpg of my GTR7 7840HS

After trying the recommended solutions, none have been successful to fix the crash issues.
i also made some adjustments on the power options based on the recommened fix the support thru email.
Screenshot 2024-03-10 114400.png

1. Tride to use single RAM, some games work like albion online but majority of the games crashed or did not even started, Rainbow 6 Siege even caused BSOD
here are some errors after the games (DOTA2,COUNTERSTRIKE2, R6, CIVILIZATION 6, CITIES SKYLINE) crashed or had not started to work:

Screenshot 2024-03-10 112633.png

Screenshot 2024-03-10 104354.png

Screenshot (3773).png

2. I have returned the the other RAM (2x16gb) and now the game runs normally but after 3mins it would crash.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-11 13:58:24 | Show all posts
Hello there,
We have replied you through e-mail.
Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-30 06:21:13 | Show all posts
I'm very interested to know if your problem is solved. I have a 4K display. Any game I try with the BIOS in "Standard mode" = 54W lead to a crash of AMD Driver between 3 mn 40 and 4 mn 30. CPU is also maxed at 99% all the time.

The only way i can play is in "Silent Mode" = 35W. But performance is very poor in that mode. AMD wrote that TDP of that chip IS 54W capable. So Beelink must make it work at 54W.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-30 11:43:13 | Show all posts
ibaloo replied at 2024-03-30 06:21
I'm very interested to know if your problem is solved. I have a 4K display. Any game I try with the  ...

Hello there,

Thanks for your letter and sorry for the late reply.
Here is the Beelink support team email address---Support-PC@bee-link.com
Please email us with belowing information:
1. Please tell us your problems again.
2.Please send us the photo of SN on the bottom of your pc and the purchase record.

It is more convenience for our support team to help you solve this issue through email.
Looking forward to your information.
Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-04 08:55:16 | Show all posts
ibaloo replied at 2024-03-30 06:21
I'm very interested to know if your problem is solved. I have a 4K display. Any game I try with the  ...

This is a problem on the PC's motherboard, not solved by Beelink, disabling the c6 processor module ends with reboots, I made a .bat and turned it into .exe file exemple : Stop6.exe, I run it at Windows startup and until now I'm with zero restarts, as I'm from Brazil it's unfeasible for me to return the product to Beelink, but it's working perfectly until now, I created a Windows backup with all the information with Acronis, Beelink can release a fix with a new bios for this defective batch but it was not done, total incompetence of its engineers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-05 22:48:38 | Show all posts
Well i don't encounter restarts @Joelcio, only crashes of AMD driver. And therefore i'm back to windows desktop after the crash. It's just annoying because the only thing i can't do at 54W is playing games. So I must keep it to 35W to have it and it's very disappointing.
I understand that 65W is pure marketing - i encounter crashes of AMD driver even in Windows at 65W. But not being able to use the computer in the standard 54W mode is an issue. And their communication around RAM problem is not convincing at all. I encounter 0 crash even when gaming with 23 opened google tabs and a file transfer in background at 35W...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-07 10:55:57 | Show all posts
ibaloo replied at 2024-04-05 22:48
Well i don't encounter restarts @Joelcio, only crashes of AMD driver. And therefore i'm back to wind ...

Hello there,

This is based on your demand, TDP can adjust the performance.
But it also depends on the load task you are using on the machine.
AMD driver crash, may be because the TDP is turned up, playing the game when the temperature is too high, resulting in crash, so you can only turn down the TDP, so that the temperature will not become high, the driver will not crash.
What is the current BIOS version of your machine? Maybe you can try to update the BIOS.

Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list