View: 283|Reply: 2

Request to Increase VRAM Limit on SER7 for AI Use

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-08 23:56:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Beelink Support,

I am currently using a Beelink SER7 for AI-related tasks and have found the 16GB VRAM limit restrictive for my needs. I am interested in increasing this limit to 48GB to better support my projects involving complex AI computations.

Could you inform me if there are any plans to allow for a higher VRAM allocation in the future, or if this is something that could be considered for upcoming updates? An increase would greatly enhance the device's utility for advanced AI applications.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your response.

Best regards.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-09 04:52:29 | Show all posts
Good question: I'd like to know more.  Too bad that I cannot answer your question.

Is the partitioning still fixed?  Intel has had a dynamic partitioning for years.  On some Intel firmwar you can still specify partitioning but an OS can override it.

What software can use the iGPU for computation?  I seem to recollect that AMD's ROCM doesn't support iGPUs, but this might be obsolete.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-09 12:02:33 | Show all posts
Hello there,
The VRAM can only support the 16GB now,maybe in th future,it can support the 48GB,and for HughR's question,the SER7 can support the IGPU.
Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list