View: 196|Reply: 1

Factory Reset

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-04 20:47:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
As Delivered my B59Pro worked worked well.

Every time Windows 11 has updated the PC has become unusably slow and unreliable.  Applications (including windows Explorer) have been prone to closing and losing data without any message.

Formerly removing the updates resolved this problem.,

Servicing Stack

Since with 'Servicing Stack' update I have been experiencing 'Blue Screens' at least weekly.  Since the more recent ".Net Framework" update they are occuring at least daily.   Chrome and Edge both have the whole browser cease to respond with some processes marked as 'Suspended' in task manager.  When USB drives are in use there are bouts of the drives disconnecting and reconnecting with constant bell noises while this is happening.  The screen flashes as many as 16 times while the computer is none responsive and CPU usage raises to 100%.   The applications showing high CPU usage are all reading of writing files rather than performing tasks that that should create high CPU usage.
The option to reset windoiws now produces a blue screen on startup stating that "A Driver has caused a DMA error".  The reversion then fails.

The behaviour of Microsoft has become unacceptable and it's time we had the option of buying mini PCs with Ubuntu.

Factory Reset

I would like to perform a factory reset using the windows installer provided on a seperate partition by Beelink.  Currently i am not seeing the option to do this.  The Beelink logo is also not showing (when I would normally press F7).

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-05 18:17:25 | Show all posts
Hello could you please send us a photo of SN on the bottom of your machine first?
Also you can email us:  support-pc@bee-link.com
Our support team will help you solve the issue.

Looking forward to your feedback so that we can help you better.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list