View: 255|Reply: 1

Persistent Crashes - SER 5 5700

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-02-19 12:40:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello
my computer crashes to shutdown and restart.
1. Sometimes it will go for 2 days without crashing
2. Other days it will crash constantly
3. I have uninstalled windows 11 and repair/installed Windows 11
4. I have swapped out the RAM to see if bad but no positive effect
5. I have downloaded/installed latest AMD driver set

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-02-19 17:47:06 | Show all posts
Hello there,
Don't worry, the PC has one-year warranty. Please send us a picture of SN on the bottom of the PC and a picture of the purchase record. Here are some potential solutions:

①Please take out the RAM ,please clean the contacts of the RAM with a rubber. Here is the tutorial https://mega.nz/file/XqZX0TIR#_D ... hBpQ959cg5U3Yw4u1Cc

②Please take out one RAM and leave the other one in it to test if the RAM is defective or not.** You can also use Memtest software to test the RAM.

③Please repeatedly press delete key as soon as you turn on the PC, go to BIOS. Please send us a picture of the Main page, we will check if you need to update the BIOS.

④Please change another power supply.
⑤Overheating. If your PC is overheating, please check if the fan spins. You can also turn off the turbo boost. Go to control panel ---power option---change to High performance--- change plan setting---advanced setting ---processor power management--- change both 100% to 99% , click save.
⑥Update graphics driver:  Please uninstall the graphic driver in the device manager and install the new one.here is the driver file:https://mega.nz/folder/agkDyYJR#IdBuES-SQi37XHEe37gTuA
Hope it can help you!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list