View: 303|Reply: 5

SER6 2nd display dark

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-25 04:50:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
I am using the hdmi and display port on a dual port monitor. If I only use one of the ports the display is fine, but wherever i connect the 2nd monitor port it is always dark. So it isn't specific to one port. I cannot adjust brightness via Windows, this is definitely the computer causing the issue.

Also, I use this same monitor with both ports connected to my laptop and the display is fine on both ports, only bad when connected to the SER6 hdmi/display ports at same time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-25 17:40:06 | Show all posts
Hello there,
1.Please change another HDMI cable or power supply.
2.Please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable. Please try to hit the hole of "CLR CMOS" with a needle or a pin for about 10 seconds.Ten minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, then turn on the PC after 10 minutes
3.There might be something wrong with the hard ware components.Please take out the SSD and RAM and then put them back , make sure they are installed properly.
Also please clean the gold finger with a rubber.Here is the tutorial  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEd_7nmWVOk  
If it still doesn’t work, please try to replace SSD and RAM or put the SSD or RAM to other devices to test if they work.
4. You can take out one of the RAM and test whether one of the RAM is damaged.
Hope it can help you!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-01-25 20:45:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It was bad out of box? Maybe it need warranty maintenance?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-26 10:12:25 | Show all posts
hello, you meant the dp port and hdmi port could work fine seperately, right? but could not use them at the same time?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-01-26 22:20:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tuiguang7 replied at 2024-01-26 10:12
hello, you meant the dp port and hdmi port could work fine seperately, right? but could not use them ...

That is correct. Each works fine individually, but when used at same time one monitor display is darker.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-27 10:22:06 | Show all posts
hello, if that so, pls send your sn code on the bottom of the machine and your current bios version to our after-sales email,  support-pc@bee-link.com      then we could check if there is bios for your issue, thanks, we could not post the bios on the website. have a nice day!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list