View: 330|Reply: 3

make usb-c secondary monitor on ser5 5600H

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-16 22:33:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

I have a beelink ser5 with a Ryzen 5 5600H processor.

I have a two monitor setup. One I plug into HDMI that I want to be my main monitor. One I plug into the front USB-C port that I want to be my second monitor.

Unfortunately, the USB-C is detected as the primary monitor. I can change the settings in Windows to orient the displays as I want, but the USB-C monitor is always considered monitor #1. And when rebooting and the BIOS screen shows, the USB-C monitor is what is used.

Is there a BIOS setting that can change the order of the monitors so the USB-C monitor is not considered the primary?

Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-17 16:44:07 | Show all posts
Hello there,
we have replied you via email,and pls contact our email if you have any questions:support-pc@bee-link.com
Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-18 02:32:21 | Show all posts
I have the same SER5 with 5600H and yes, the usb-c monitor is the monitor #1 when booting for instance, where you ale to change it?
SER5 5600H 32/500 - MX Linux

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-18 10:36:26 | Show all posts
You can follow these steps:

Right-click on the desktop and select “Display Settings”. This will open the display settings for your PC.

In the display settings, you should see a diagram or representation of your monitors. Identify the monitor you want to set as the primary one (connected to USB 4).

Drag and move the monitor icons to arrange them according to their physical placement on your desk. Position the monitor you want as the primary to the leftmost or topmost position, depending on your desired orientation.

Once the monitors are arranged correctly, scroll down and find the section labeled “Multiple Displays” or “Multiple Monitors.” Click on the drop-down menu under “Multiple Displays” and select “Extend these displays” if it’s not already selected.

Scroll further down, and you should see an option that says “Make this my main display” or “Set as primary monitor.” Check the box or select the monitor you want to set as the primary display (the one connected to USB 4).

Click on the “Apply” button to save the changes. The monitor connected to USB 4 should now be set as the primary one.

Hope it can help you!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list