View: 281|Reply: 1

SER5 MAX with Ryzen 7 5800H does not work with Logitech Brio 4K

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-03 00:05:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have three SER5 with 5800 chip. I am trying to get a Logitech Brio 4K camera to work. When in Zoom, and I turn off video, the microphone stops working and a different microphone must be selected to reactivate the audio. This usually means switching between the Default device and the specitic Brio microphone.

This is really a problem during Zoom meetings.

I have tried two Brio 4K cameras, and two different PCs SER5 with 5800 chip. This happens on both PCs with both cameras.

However, if I attach a different Logitech C720 (HD) camera (not 4K) the video on/off is not a problem and the microphone continues to work as expected.

I have tried both Brio cameras on an HP PC with an Intel i5-8400 and the problem does not happen in Zoom.

I have run all updates from Logitech available and I have the latest Zoom software loaded on all three computers.

Is the SER5 with 5800 chip incompatible with the Logitech 4K Brio camera?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-04 17:24:44 | Show all posts
Hello there,
To address this issue, I would recommend reaching out to Logitech’s technical support. They can offer more specific guidance and troubleshooting steps to resolve the compatibility issues between the SER5 PCs with the 5800 chip and the Brio 4K camera while using Zoom. They may also be aware of any known compatibility issues or provide firmware or driver updates that could potentially resolve the problem.
Hope it can help you!

Additionally, you can also consider reaching out to Zoom’s support team for assistance. They may have encountered similar issues before and can provide specific recommendations or troubleshooting steps to address the problem.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list