View: 315|Reply: 1

Beelink SEi8 running extremely slow on Win 11

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-12-24 02:03:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by jaredmstein at 2023-12-24 02:32

I have a Beelink SEi8U-G-16500810W64PRO-A running Windows 11. It's about a year old.

Recently it has become extremely slow when performing normal tasks in Windows. In fact, it's so slow that it's nearly unusable.
I reinstalled Windows 11 but it hasn't helped. Windows is fully up to date.

Task Manager doesn't show that Windows is using more than 4-10% CPU and 25-28% Memory, but even just opening a window or clicking a butten takes seconds to execute.

Even the internet is slow when connected to my home wifi. Whereas other devices in the house will get 180mpbs download my Beelink only gets 19mbps download.

Are there any diagnostics I can run to test both the hardware and the OS?

Attaching the Windows System Information report for more info...

sei8.pdf

236.96 KB, Downloads: 21

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-12-25 10:09:01 | Show all posts
Hello there,
Please send us a picture of the purchase record and a picture of the SN on the bottom of the PC.
1.Disk Cleanup and Optimization: Perform a disk cleanup to remove unnecessary files and free up disk space. Additionally, consider using disk optimization tools to defragment the hard drive and improve performance.

2.Reset Network Settings: Try resetting your network settings to default. Go to “Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset” and follow the prompts. Be aware that this will remove any saved Wi-Fi networks and VPN configurations.

3.Please take out one RAM and leave the other one in it to test if the RAM is defective or not. You can also use Memtest to  test the health condition of the RAM.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list