Author: Rocketship

SER7 SLOW WIFI DOWNLOAD SPEEDS

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-03-29 23:38:30 | Show all posts
Hi,

I'm having the same trouble with WIFI being very slow on download speeds (around 10 Mbps).  Upload is about the same as my other computers (11 Mbps) which is limited by my service provider / router.  In the meantime, I'm using the wired LAN and getting very good speed (360 Mbps).
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-01 17:02:21 | Show all posts
Hello there,
Here are some potential solutions:
1.Please make sure your WIFI signal is full.
2. Make sure that the distance between the PC and the router is less than 6 meters.
3. Please uninstall the wifi driver and then resatart the PC to see if it works.
4. Please right click the windows ---setting -troubleshooting ---other toubleshooters--- internet---run , let the PC diagnose the problem and solve it automatically.
5.Please update the driver.  this is the driver file for SER7840:https://mega.nz/file/Cwlj3b7R#LD ... fKlA-iAqBAImMgZ3H3Q
6. Go to device manager , click the property of the Intel WiFi driver ---advanced--choose property 802 ax, value also choose 802 ax.  

7. Please clear the CMOS.  Please turn off the PC , unplug the power supply, and press the CMOS button (or poke the hole of CMOS with a pin) for about 10 seconds . Next, restart the PC after ten minutes.

8.Please right click the windows--computer management--double click Services--①Wlan  auto config--start the service, ②WWAN Auto config ---start the service.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-05-06 00:39:56 | Show all posts
Hi, I have got a new SER 7 and am having issues with WIFI 5GHz. 5GHz worked for a few days and suddenly started behaving this way. It connects with 2HGz and works, but 5GHz does not work. I did all the steps here, but nothing happened. Please help!  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-05-06 16:03:08 | Show all posts
kaushama replied at 2024-05-06 00:39
Hi, I have got a new SER 7 and am having issues with WIFI 5GHz. 5GHz worked for a few days and sudde ...

Hello there,

You can try to clear CMOS first: Please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable. Then press the pinhole of "CLR CMOS" with a pin for about 10 seconds. Ten minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, turn on the PC again.
Please wait about one or two minutes, if you can go to the system, Please repeatedly press delete key as soon as your restart the PC, go to BIOS. Go to Boot option, enable fast boot, press F4 to save.  https://mega.nz/file/XypwTISY#DV ... Z7f7qpKGP2E3nMHW8ms

It is recommended that you try to plug and unplug the network card.

If it still doesn't work, you can contact us at support-pc@bee-link.com

Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time The day before yesterday 04:17 | Show all posts
Hello Everyone,

Well, I'm fairly certain that I have worked through my issues.  The last post by tuiguang6 helped me a lot, especially his point #2.  I'm operating on the 5GHz WIFI band.  My SER7 is in a room that is adjacent to the room with the router.  When I took the SER7 to the room with the router and set it up about 3 meters away from the router I achieved full upload and download speeds.  When I set up in the original room, I get much slower download speeds.  Distance is about 6 meters, but there's also a wall in between.  I am surprised by the 6 meter range, but I can live with it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time The day before yesterday 19:03 | Show all posts
markwny153 replied at 2024-05-12 04:17
Hello Everyone,

Well, I'm fairly certain that I have worked through my issues.  The last post by tu ...

may be bad contact of inner antenna. check this

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time Yesterday 09:07 | Show all posts
I just checked the WIFI antenna connections.  They were good.  Please note, if the PC needs to be within 6 meters of the router in order to achieve full bandwidth as noted by tuiguang6 above, then it seems to work fine under those conditions.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 9 hour(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by ALex23 at 2024-05-14 04:07

check wifi drivers update by Snappy driver installer. If this doesn't help, I think the wifi card or the antenna itself is faulty

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list