View: 297|Reply: 1

USP C 4 ports on SER 6 MAX

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-12-03 01:25:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Jeffrey17363 at 2023-12-03 08:18

I've been using the Beelink SER 6 MAX for about two weeks. When I noticed that my Internet speeds were slow compared to my other devices, I plugged in a USB Wi-Fi adapter to improve my online experience. Hopefully, the firmware glitches in the internal SER 6 MAX Wi-Fi card will be ironed out soon.

I have noticed on occasion that the USB C 4 port on the back, does not connect to my USP 3 hub when booting up. It requires me to unplug the USB C cable from the back of the SRE 6 MAX and then plug it back in to get it running again. This port is where I have my USB Wi-Fi, microphone, card reader, and docking station for my backup drives.

Is there any setting that I can change to make this hub connect more reliably?

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-12-04 15:16:26 | Show all posts
Hello, please send us the photo of SN on the bottom of your machine.
Also you can reset your BIOS first-----please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable.Please hit the pinhole of "CLR CMOS" with a pin for about 10 seconds.Ten minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, turn on the PC again. 

And may I ask you that your USB C4 port just has this issue with your USP3 hub or with every device, such as microphone, card reader and so on?

Looking forward to your feedback so that we can help you better.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list