View: 365|Reply: 1

Mini S12 Warranty

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-11-08 17:10:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
HI, I bought a Mini S12 yesterday from Amazon yesterday and I like your product very much.

a) Is there a link where I can register for a warranty?
b) in the event there is an issue, where can I send for repair in Singapore? Thank you.

你好,我从亚马逊 Beelink-SG 购买了你们的产品,也非常喜欢你们的产品.
请问
a) 我需要注册保修吗?
b) 如果需要修理服务,请问新加坡有代理商吗?谢谢

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-11-09 14:58:32 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Thanks for your letter and sorry for the late reply.

If your machine has something wrong, you can send the photo of SN on the bottom of your machine and the photo of your purchase record to our support team-----support-pc@bee-link.com
Then we will help you solve the issue.
So your SN photo and purchase record is important for the warranty.

Under one year warranty, we can offer you with potential solutions, including replace you with new SSD, RAM, power supply and so on, even can replace you with a new replacement machine for free due to the quality issues of your machine.

If your machine is beyond one year warranty, we can offer you with potential solutions to help you solve the issues, but for machine parts, such as fans, SATA cables, power supplies, etc., you need to pay for them. Please consult our after-sales team for specific details. Also if you want us to repair the machine for you, you need to pay for the repair.

Our machines do not have extended warranty service, and our after-sales team only recognizes free repair and replacement service during the one-year warranty period.

Hope it can help you and have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list