View: 1064|Reply: 5

New GTR7 7840HS. I will trust Beelink again

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-10-03 03:38:43 | Show all posts |Read mode

Hello, I'm Carlos from Spain. This week I received a replacement unit of the GTR7 7840HS, with the modifications Beelink has made to the motherboard to address the unexpected restart issues with the miniPC. Now everything works perfectly, quickly, powerfully, and reliably.

I have to say that Beelink's commitment to its customers pleasantly surprised me; their after-sales service is excellent. They always responded quickly to my emails and took care of the return of the first GTR7 unit that had problems and sent me a new one, covering the expenses themselves. In fact, I believe this issue with the GTR7 series may not have brought them significant economic benefits, but certainly, with their response to the problem, they have solidified their reputation as a serious and responsible brand towards their customers. I will trust Beelink again in the future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-10-03 20:50:14 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Thank you for your support of our products.
Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-10-08 22:22:06 | Show all posts
Could this issue exhibit has keyboard or mouse freezing?  I have a brand new GTR7 just got it about 3 weeks ago, and I am ready to return it.  Completely randomly the keyboard and mouse freeze for a few seconds only to recover, this happens several times a day minimum.  Very frustrating.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-10-09 11:53:13 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Thanks for your letter and sorry for the late reply.
Here is the Beelink support team email address---Support-PC@bee-link.com
Your problem may be solved by updating the driver file.
Please email us with belowing information:

1. Please tell us your problems again.
2.Please send us the photo of SN on the bottom of your pc and the purchase record.

It is more convenience for our support team to help you solve this issue through email.

Looking forward to your information.
Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-10-10 00:08:31 | Show all posts
Carlos, I also had a good experience with Beelink support too but i'm less enthousiast for two reason :
1) my problem has been solved with just a BIOS update ( v21 -> v28 ) that i had to ASK FOR and it's not the right way to do.
2) they don't make their BIOS downloadable. This is a MAJOR problem of Beelink.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-10-10 17:41:26 | Show all posts
well, i will never trust them again.
bought GTR7 PRO 7940HS on 4th july, crash/reboot issue. even have to return them to germany (im in NL) with my own shipping label. they promised to refund the return shipping which never came. only got refund on my original purchase on 28 september, that's 2 weeks after the return got delivered in germany. also paid on import tax at purchase.
I would never buy anything from this brand again or recommend to anyone. I got a mini pc from another brand now.

if you knew you made a faulty product, just take your responsibility send the buyer a new one, chase the return later.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list