View: 1033|Reply: 5

T4 Pro - USB causing reboot

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-08-07 01:04:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
When I plug any USB device in my T4 Pro, the minipc reboots.

If I turn it off, plug a USB device and turn it on, the device is not recognized.
Is there any set up I am missing? Any ideas on how to overcome this situation?  Thank you in advance

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-08-07 22:08:57 | Show all posts
Hello there,

① Please clear the CMOS. Please turn off the PC , unplug the power supply, and press the CMOS button (poke the hole of CMOS with a pin) for about 10 seconds , restart the PC after ten minutes.
② What is the USB device are you trying to use  on T4 PRO?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-08-29 08:18:17 | Show all posts
Support-03 replied at 2023-08-07 22:08
Hello there,

① Please clear the CMOS. Please turn off the PC , unplug the power supply, and press ...

I had the same problem with a dongle of Sonoff, when I connect it restarts and does not turn on, is frozen in the logo of Beelink, already tested on another mini PC and had no problems

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-08-29 11:31:43 | Show all posts
rodrigorjn replied at 2023-08-29 08:18
I had the same problem with a dongle of Sonoff, when I connect it restarts and does not turn on, i ...

Hello there,

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:1. Ensure that the Sonoff dongle is properly connected to the USB port on your PC. Check if the connection is secure and that all cables are properly plugged in.

2. Try using a different USB port on your PC. Sometimes, certain USB ports may have issues or may not provide enough power to support the dongle. Switching to a different USB port could help resolve the issue.

3. Restart your PC and try connecting the Sonoff dongle again. Sometimes, a simple restart can help fix minor software glitches that may be causing the issue.

4. Update the drivers for the Sonoff dongle. Visit the official website of the manufacturer and check if there are any driver updates available for your specific model. Download and install the latest drivers to ensure compatibility and optimal performance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-13 01:18:20 | Show all posts
Everyone one of mine reboot anytime I plug any USB in. Mouse, Keyboard thumb drive. It's almost like it shorts the system and reboots.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-10-19 17:16:04 | Show all posts
Orangeuscrd replied at 2023-09-13 01:18
Everyone one of mine reboot anytime I plug any USB in. Mouse, Keyboard thumb drive. It's almost like ...

Hello there.
Sorry for the late reply.
Could you please send us a picture of  SN code at the bottom of machine?
Could you please try other USB ports?
Here are some potential solutions:
① Please clear the CMOS. Please turn off the PC , unplug the power supply, and press the CMOS button (poke the hole of CMOS with a pin) for about 10 seconds , restart the PC after ten minutes.
② Update driver: after receiving your SN code, we will send corresponding driver file to you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list