View: 1057|Reply: 3

GTR6 Latest BIOS **PLEASE**

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-07-29 21:11:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Could you kindly let me know what is the latest BIOS Version für my GTR6 6900HX.
My serial number is: 6900H2CH20273
My actual BIOS project version is: GTR6P5C4V16

If there is any update could you kindly send me a link where I can download it.

Overall I'm quite satisfied with this mini PC. The provided hardware is very good and I had no problems exchanging the SSD (NVMe) and adding an additional SSD (SATA3). I'm a non-gamer therefore no problems with the device temperatures and subsequently no fan noise problems up to now. But I have a lot of external hardware which seems to be a challenge for the USB inputs and the bluetooth system. The WLAN adapter is a Intel AX200NGW.

But still there are some minor bugs which are a bit disturbing.
1. after the PC went in energy saving mode and get activated again I loose the bluetooth connection to the speaker/headphones. The devices try to reconnect but shortly afterwards loose the connection again. This continues endlessly once it started. The only work around is a warm booting via restart.
I'm not sure if the problem is the AX200NGW adapter or some BIOS bug. Any adjustments of the adapter with regard to the energy saving was not successful. I will try to replace the adapter by an Intel AX210NGW and hope the best.
2. some of my USB3 connected external devices will not work at certain USB3 inputs of the PC

Now I want to upgrade the RAM to 64GB. I read but not fully understood some threads in the Forum in this regard. Seems that there were some issues but I didn't get what was the final result.
I will upgrade with a set of 2x Kingston Fury DDR5 5600MT/s. I took them under the aspect of upgrading sooner but most probably later to the GTR7 once it major bugs get solved and the Pro version is available again.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-07-31 14:50:28 | Show all posts
Hello, if you need the BIOS, please contact us via email support-pc@bee-link.com. We do not post BIOS files on the website, because there are different kinds of BIOS for different SN. If people use the wrong BIOS, their PC will probably become a brick.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-08-08 12:03:19 | Show all posts
tuiguang10 replied at 2023-07-31 14:50
Hello, if you need the BIOS, please contact us via email . We do not post BIOS files on the website, ...

GTR7 PRO 7940HS
Senhores,

Beelink,

Beelink GTR7 7940HS Mini PC.

Cache L3 Bios zerado! Como corrigir?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-08-08 15:52:11 | Show all posts
soaoga replied at 2023-08-08 12:03
GTR7 PRO 7940HS
Senhores,

Hello,

1. Check BIOS Settings to ensure that L3 cache is enabled. If not enabled, enable it and save the Settings.

2. Update the BIOS version. Sometimes, an older BIOS version can also cause L3 cache zero issues. You can download the latest BIOS version and update it.

3. Check whether the CPU is faulty. You can use some CPU diagnostic tools to check if the CPU is working properly.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list