Author: Support-03

About Solution of User Feedback on GTR6, GTR7 7840HS and GTR7 7940HS Mini PC

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-05 23:29:19 | Show all posts
I just received a reply from Beelink stating that they cannot refund the amount paid because the purchase was not made through the company's "official" link, even though the purchase was made on Aliexpress on the official Beelink channel.

From the attitude, you can see the company's "commitment" to solving the problem.

They offer to exchange equipment, but just like you, I'm in Brazil. Until I sent the product, they confirmed receipt, sent the new equipment, it was already playing about 4 months.

I bought the machine believing it to be a high-end computer and good for work, but I'm just getting a headache.

To help, I got rid of my old notebook due to the purchase of this equipment.
Now imagine waiting 4 to 6 months without a computer and without guarantees that the "new equipment" will not present the same problem.

Honestly, I expected at least seriousness from Beelink.

E-mail - Beelink.png
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-09-06 09:26:13 | Show all posts
soaoga replied at 2023-09-04 19:55
Grato, Beelink, pela sinceridade.

Eu tinha recebido e-mail da Beelink dizendo que o problema era  ...

Hello there,

We are talking about the same thing , it is related to the memory.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-09-06 09:34:58 | Show all posts
soaoga replied at 2023-09-04 21:24
Beelink/Suporte,

Eu efetivamente quero devolver o pc 7940HS e desejo reembolso. Eu não quero sub ...

Hello Soaoga,

So far so good. For the new release of the item mode GTR7&GTR7 PRO, no reboot issue reported at the moment. If any one who have the same problem with the new item, we will tackle the problem as soon as possible. Could you please contact our support to return and get replacement?  Our email is support-pc@bee-link.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-09-06 09:41:16 | Show all posts
allfly replied at 2023-09-05 23:29
I just received a reply from Beelink stating that they cannot refund the amount paid because the pur ...

Hello there,

Thanks for your post and sorry for the inconvenience.
But to be honest, the  Official Beelink Store on Aliexpress is one of our distributors. That is why we are unable to refund to you. If you want a refund, you need to contact the store seller and make an agreement.  What we can do for you is to replace the item if you send it back to us.  The new item doesn't have the reboot issue any more.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-06 23:28:38 | Show all posts
I just received a reply from Beelink stating that they cannot refund the amount paid because the pur ...

Grato, pela sua postagem, eu concordo 100% com a sua argumentação! A Beelink se demonstra com essa atitude de não respeitar o consumidor (que deseja o reembolso) uma atitude ilegal perante o Aliexpress (o Aliexpress garante o reembolso em do produto estar em desacordo com o proposto). Logo, o produto é defeituoso e a Beelink se exime de tal.
Assim, como você eu também comprei o pc gtr7 7940hs acreditando que era um pc bem montado, uma máquina de qualidade. Mas não é, o pc é mais um pc montado as pressas para vender - sem que a empresa(?) Beelink tenha respeito e responsabilidade em fabricar um produto de qualidade.

Eu espero que todos o possíveis compradores dessa marca BEELINK - pense bem antes de comprar qualquer produto dessa empresa. Até porque tenho outro pc Beelink N305 que está apresentando problema idêntico (resetando) desligamento aleatório.

Então, posso concluir que tem um problema sério em todos os pc da Beelink e não RECOMENDO a compra a ninguém - pois terá problema.

Beelink não merece apoío de cliente algum - comprando os seus produtos.
Falo com propriedade pelo forma como trata os seus clientes.
A SUGESTÃO QUE EU DOU A BEELINK É ENVIAR PARA CADA CLIENTE (DE FORMA GRATUITA) É UMA NOVA PLACA MÃE (PARA O CLIENTE FAZER A SUBSTITUIÇÃO LOCAL) SEM TER QUE ENVIAR O PC. POIS O PROBLEMA ESTÁ NA PLACA MÃE.
Tanto é que estão SOLDANDO na placa mãe uma outra placa para corrigir o problema que seria de modulação de energia (isso é gambiarra)!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-06 23:30:19 | Show all posts

Você pode informar a modalidade de envio que fez? Correios, empresa de transporte? Valor gasto?
grato
soaoga
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-06 23:33:20 | Show all posts
Support-03 replied at 2023-09-06 09:41
Hello there,

Thanks for your post and sorry for the inconvenience.

Support-03,

Informe detalhadamente a forma de envio do pc para vocês!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-09-07 19:16:29 | Show all posts
soaoga replied at 2023-09-06 23:28
Grato, pela sua postagem, eu concordo 100% com a sua argumentação! A Beelink se demonstra com es ...

Hello  soaoga,

But not all the clients know how to solder the small board to the motherboard.  So we suggest you send the item back for a new replacement.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-09-07 19:19:41 | Show all posts
soaoga replied at 2023-09-06 23:33
Support-03,

Informe detalhadamente a forma de envio do pc para vocês!

Hello soaoga,

We sent you the return address couple of times, here is the detail again :

Below I will attach the address and precautions for sending the machine.
Remember to declare the value of the machine as 15 US dollars, carefully check the precautions.
And remember to send me the tracking number after sending it out! !

Please provide a picture of the SN code on the back of the machine before sending the machine.
Full name: Yan Changhui
Address: 7th floor, Block C, Building 8, Hengda Shishang Huigu, Fulong Road, Henglang Community,Dalang Street, Longhua District
City: ShenZhen
Province / State: GuangDong
Zipcode: 518109
Tel: 15874459268

PS:
1.Please declare a value of $15 for your machine. (Otherwise unable to pass customs)
2.Do does not send the power cord back.
3.After sending the package, please send me the logistics tracking number.
4.Please fill in the product type as a SET TOP BOX on the delivery receipt
5.Please fill in my phone number on the delivery receipt for the convenience of receiving the goods.
6.Do not use FedEx and DHL Express (may not pass customs)
   Best to use your local postal, This is convenient for customs clearance
7.Please be sure to fill in the recipient's phone number.

After mailing the machine, please describe again the unresolved problems with the machine (just send an email).

Please send us a tracking number after shipment.
We will apply for the replacement after we confirm receipt of your parcel.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-08 18:33:59 | Show all posts
Support-03 replied at 2023-09-04 12:22
Hello there,

The low ripple and buffer threshold in the original factory memory power supply des ...

Hi, can I check if this issue is present on the new SER7 model with CPU 7840hs? Do the early batch need a hardware replacement to fix? Thank you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list