Return to list New
Author: felloffthetruck

EQ12 Front USB Ports Different? Hold in SSD ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-07-17 19:44:11 | Show all posts
Edited by tonys at 2023-07-18 17:34

I tried plugging an optical mouse into the left front port.  If there is power to the port the optical LED in the mouse should light up, even if the system does not recognise it as an active device.  No light, so (probably) no power.  Does anyone out there experiencing this problem have access to a USB multimeter to check power on the port?

If there is no power to the USB port then either the physical power pathway does not exist (unlikely) or it is not enabled in BIOS.

Could someone at Beelink please tell us whether this problem is actually being investigated? I am considering buying some more EQ12s but I will have to hold off until this is resolved.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-07-20 13:08:49 | Show all posts
Actually that is a point of difference on mine. While it does not behave correctly with an external drive on the front left port, a mouse works just fine (including tracking LED on bottom) in that same port.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-07-21 15:25:35 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Thanks for your letter and sorry for the late reply.

Maybe you can update thecorresponding Driver File to solve this issue.

Please send us email, describing your problems again and send us the photo of SN on the bottom of your pc.

Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-07-21 16:10:26 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Thanks for your letter.

Please email us, we can send you correspnding Driver File to help you.

And you can reset th BIOS first-----There is a small hole for CLR CMOS on the front of the machine, please insert a pin for 15 seconds after unplugging the power and HDMI cable

Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-07-29 11:43:16 | Show all posts
I returned the first Beelink EQ12 that I bought because the usb port were not working right. I am experiencing the same problem with the replacement that I bought. The front-left usb port does not work. Sometimes it will briefly see my Google Coral USB but then the device disappears. The front-right usb port works fine. Because other users in this thread are reporting this problem, I think it is likely a manufacturing defect. I am starting to regret not buying the Minisforum UN100 instead.

What is your opinion Beelink?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-07-29 22:17:45 | Show all posts
I have now tried to the same think on my Beelink U59 and the usb ports keep dropping my Google coral TPU USBs. I am beginning to think that the Beelink computers have underpowered their usb ports.

Dear Beelink. Is there a way to increase the power to the usb ports? Maybe some setting in the BIOS?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list