View: 1296|Reply: 6

If I buy a Beelink via Amazon NO WARRANTY support from Beelink?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-06-03 00:43:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
Do I understand correctly, that if I buy a Beelink via Amazon, it is NOT honored by Beelink supoirt for any warranty issues?  I have seen several comments on various web sites, even sites that review beelink products, that embed links to amazon, do not disclose this issue, but this topic continues to exist out on the web.  Beelink can you PLEASE comment on this issue?  Is it true you ONLY honor your warranty is we purse a mini PC directly from you?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-06-07 23:25:40 | Show all posts
Hello there,

It's not true.
If you bought the PC on Amazon, your PC will also have one-year warranty.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-06-30 09:22:09 | Show all posts
In most cases, warranty policies vary depending on the manufacturer and the specific product. It's possible that Beelink's warranty terms and conditions state that they only honor warranties for products purchased directly from them or authorized retailers. This is not an uncommon practice among many manufacturers. tunnel rush  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-10-17 15:00:16 | Show all posts
Improve the website's integration of the help Forum. Sync up the looks. Stop providing your customers with downloads via MEGA. It gives off the appearance that you're a con artist. Invest in servers now that they are less expensive.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-12-19 09:03:55 | Show all posts
I'd definitely buy from Amazon to make returns easier.

Also, be sure to use a credit card that auto-extends the 1 year warranty to 2 years.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-12-19 15:04:22 | Show all posts
Also, be sure to use a credit card that auto-extends the 1 year warranty to 2 years.
Get course done is here to assist you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-29 17:02:36 | Show all posts
To get accurate and up-to-date information regarding Beelink's warranty policy, it is recommended to visit Beelink's official website or contact their customer support directly. Manufacturers may have specific procedures for warranty claims and may have different policies for products purchased through authorized resellers, distributors, or directly from their official channels.

Additionally, reading customer reviews and comments on various websites can provide insights into the experiences of other buyers, but it's crucial to verify such information with the manufacturer to ensure accuracy and relevance to the current situation.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list