View: 911|Reply: 4

beelink ser5 5800h ''blue screen'' crash windows 11

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-06-01 07:20:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have problems with my beelink ser5 ryzen 5 5800h I received my mini pc yesterday, when installing and starting to use the mini pc it started showing crashes and showing the blue screen of windows, and sometimes the screen flickers. I reinstalled windows 11 again and the drivers, but the problem persists with constant crashes.   I also noticed a strange noise in the mini pc source, like a hiss.  I would like to know what the problem could be, as I have already performed the windows memory diagnostics and apparently no problem was found with the memory.  Would you like to send me the updated bios for the sr5 5800h with the tutorial to update and see if it solves the problem? I'm uploading some pictures of the "blue screen" crashes.  I look forward to returning, thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2023-06-01 14:08:54 | Show all posts
Try to find a similar power source with same amperage and see if that is the problem. The noise is not normal.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-06-02 04:55:30 | Show all posts
fxnoob replied at 2023-06-01 14:08
Try to find a similar power source with same amperage and see if that is the problem. The noise is n ...

Thanks for answering me, but I don't have another compatible source.
the computer starts windows 11 and all of a sudden it has a blue screen.
the most frequent message is
"Memory_Management 0x0000001a ".
  This is my first beelink mini pc, I don't know how to proceed, if you can help me, I'd appreciate it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2023-06-02 12:22:35 | Show all posts
You cand find similar PSU in computer service shops (90-120W+) with same connector, is quite standard. You just need to test another one, not buy. If it works, you need to ask for a replacement PSU from Beelink, or a refund, for the value of new PSU you buy. Also you can test with only one stick of RAM at a time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-06-02 13:56:54 | Show all posts
ok I'll see if I can get another source to test, I've tested the memories individually and it didn't solve it.
  I am very disappointed with the beelink, because until now I have not been able to use the computer without it crashing.
   I'm from Brazil and as the real Brazilian currency is very devalued, the value of this computer was very expensive, to have a notion of comparison this computer cost more than 2 minimum wages, to pay in a brick it does not work.
  even my friend so thank you very much for answering me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list