View: 940|Reply: 3

SER5 Pro AMD Ryzen 7 5800H / ETHERNET PORT

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-05-02 13:42:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
NOT able to get online via ethernet port only with docking station

i need the speed of the port not the docking station...

please advise?

i hear this is common.....but 2 days ago on amazon and can connect to my high speed modem

cable is fine.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-05-02 23:54:41 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Here are possible solutions:
① Please turn off the PC , unplug the power supply, and press the CMOS button (poke the hole of CMOS with a pin) for about 10 seconds , restart the PC after ten minutes.
②Please go to device manager to see if the ethernet driver has yellow exclamation ,if so , you need to update the driver.
③ Please right click windows--computer management--service and applications---services-- find and right click "wired auto config" ,start it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-05-04 19:31:02 | Show all posts
Humm this happened to me tried for a couple of hours yesterday to uninstall reinstall etc. but to no avail, unplugged it for a couple of hour to start looking today. Plugged in wifi & bluetooth started up normally
Intel driver updater has given me a new driver to install which I have and working fine so far:
20.100.10.10 upto  22.220.1.1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-06 22:47:54 | Show all posts
Edited by Megistus at 2024-01-22 02:55

Well, it's hard to believe, but it's true. In the Device Manager window, Bluetooth was only found when viewing the hidden devices area. After trying everything I know I could not get Bluetooth to work. After reading this post I shut down the computer and unplugged it for 30 minutes. Plugged in and started up the beelink and bang there it was. And now Bluetooth can also be seen in the regular view in Device Manager. Thanks for the assistance.
But serious people, there must be a better fix than unplugging the computer constantly.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list