View: 595|Reply: 1

SEi does not power on properly

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-04-20 03:45:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have an SEi Series Gen 8 that has started experiencing a strange issue.  I press the power button and it comes on, the BeeLink splash screen displays and then it powers off.  On occasion I do get a "Windows did not start properly" prompt but it, again, displays for a few seconds and then the device simply powers off.  I have tried pressing teh Delete key to enter the BIOS setup but that never works and the device simply powers off.  I have unplugged the power supply and reconnected a few times with the same results.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-04-20 13:05:14 | Show all posts
"Windows did not start properly" error usually occurs due to issues during the operating system startup process. Here are some possible solution to this problem:

Restart the computer: Sometimes, just restarting the computer can solve the issue.

1.Check for boot devices: Make sure the computer is booting from the correct boot device (such as hard drive or CD/DVD). You can press Del during computer startup to enter BIOS settings and check the order of boot devices.

2.Reinstall the operating system: If other methods cannot solve the problem, you may need to reinstall the operating system. Before reinstalling the operating system, make sure to back up all important data.

3.Check for hardware issues: Sometimes, hardware issues can also cause Windows to not start properly. For example, the hard drive or memory may be damaged or defective. In this case, you may need to contact the hardware supplier or a professional repair person.

Please note that these solutions may vary depending on the specific situation. If the problem remains, please provide the product serial number to the technical support personnel to receive further assistance.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list