Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 1027|Reply: 2

SER5 5500U Turns on but no display

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-30 20:30:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
So I was testing out a game yesterday and I was on Discord with some friends and As I was about to play the game my Mini PC turns off. As I unplug the system from the wall out let and let it breathe for a few minutes, I plug it back in and when I push the power button the LED for the power button turns on and the fan of the PC is just running really loud and I am not receiving no connectivity from any of the ports. no HDMI, no USB and not even the Ethernet connection is working. I have a PC that only the fan is turned on and is running really fast, I tried resetting and nothing is working. If anyone can help me please because I just spent 300 plus bucks on this and I do not want to have a bad experience with BeeLink.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-03-31 16:25:20 | Show all posts
Hello,
Could you pls send  a picture of SN at the bottom of the machine?
1.Please change another HDMI cable or power supply.

2.Please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable. Please try to hit the hole of "CLR CMOS" with a needle or a pin for about 5-10 seconds.Ten minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, turn on the PC again.

3.There might be something wrong with the hard ware components.Please take out the SSD and RAM and then put them back , make sure they are installed properly.

Also please clean the gold finger with a rubber.Here is the tutorial  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEd_7nmWVOk  

If it still doesn’t work, please press delete key as soon as you turn on the PC, so that you can go to BIOS, please check you can see SSD there.

4.Pls try to change naother HDMI port or monitor to test.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-03-31 16:25:39 | Show all posts
Hello,
Pls also contact our email.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up