View: 1889|Reply: 7

MiniPC model mini S does not turn on after being turned off

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-27 07:55:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi guys, I needed some help, I bought several units of the Mini Pc Beelink Mini S 256gb Ssd 8gb Ram Processor Intel Celeron N5095 Operating System Windows 11.
But some are giving me some issues that I have never seen happen.
The problem is that when I shut down, the way to shut down is automatic, that is, I put that shutdown command (shutdown /s/f/t) directly in the task scheduler and scheduling a specific time. The mini pc stays off for 10 hours and the next day I turn it on, when I turn it on I press the power button on the front, the red one. The pc does not turn on, no light turns on, it is as if it had no power, remembering that the pc is connected to a power strip and connected directly, the power strip is not turned off, that is, it continues to turn on the mini pc.
So what I do is send this command the mini pc is off but when I turn it on it doesn't turn on.
I had to take the mini pc out of the stabilizer, I turned it off for a few hours and when I turned it on it worked. After that it stayed a few days automatically turning off and turning on normally.
But today it happened again, it wouldn't turn on, I had to leave it for a long time without power to turn it on.
Do you have any idea why this happens?
What would that do? mini pc bios problem? motherboard? source? remembering that the source I changed for another one from another same mini pc and also not connected. So whenever that happens, I need to take it off the power, leave it without any power supply for some time, so I can turn it on.
Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-03-27 09:17:31 | Show all posts
Hello ,
Sorry for your  trouble.
Can your machine wake up from sleeping?Or just can't turn on after you shut it down?
Pls check if you have set something in your windows:
1. First, right click the Windows menu, find and click the Settings button.
2. Then, after entering the setting interface, click the "System" option.
3. After that, go to System Settings, find "Power and Sleep" in the left column and click.
4. Next, go to Edit Plan Settings and click "Change Advanced Power Settings".
5. Finally, find the "Sleep for this time" option; set the time to be as large as possible. At this point, the automatic shutdown of the computer during sleep has been solved.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-27 09:39:20 | Show all posts
First I want to thank you for the feedback!.
I believe that maybe you did not understand the problem, I will explain here in more detail.
All mini pcs I always set them to never shut down due to idle period etc.
When I put my problem here, I said that when I order to turn off the pc, either by the power button or by the windows command, that shutdown that turns off the pc, when I turn it on by pressing the power button, it doesn't no way connect!.
I need to remove the power supply from it or unplug it from the socket wait several minutes and turn it back on and that way it turns on, it doesn't happen all the time but it happens!.

What can be connected? do you have any idea? remembering I'm not hibernating or suspending my computer just shutting it down via shutdown /s command.

Many thanks for the feedback!

Power settings

Power settings

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-03-27 17:27:44 | Show all posts
Hello,
Thanks for your detail.
Could you contact our email?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-27 23:48:00 | Show all posts
Thanks again for the feedback.
I didn't understand very well, I need to contact you by email would that be it? But why? Is it not possible here?
If I need it by email, no problem, I can enter, but what do I write in the email? the same problem I posted here?
And what email would I send?
Thank you again.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-28 02:16:56 | Show all posts
To advance I got these two emails:
Support-PC@bee-link.com,
Support-Box@bee-link.com
I ended up sending it to these addresses, okay? if it's not those let me know you sent another one just to speed it up
Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-03-28 18:11:30 | Show all posts
dmartins90 replied at 2023-03-28 02:16
To advance I got these two emails:

Hello,
Yes,these are our support emails.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-28 21:49:54 | Show all posts
Hi, just to say that now the mini pc is not turning on anymore, I've tried pressing the power a few times with it out of power to remove power from the capicitors.
Nothing helped any ideas? Did the mini pc die for good? In this scenario what could I do to fix it?
Remembering that the source is ok.
Thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list