Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 801|Reply: 3

SER 3 won't power up

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-22 07:30:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
will not properly power up.  I pressed the power button light came on I see the mouse led on, the screen on the monitor stays dark. Held down on power button to turn off, unpluged and reconnected all the cables, checked the monitor with my other computer.  Pressed the power button again still nothing not even the bee link logo that usually shows up and holding the <delete> key will not take me into the BIOS.  I Bought this computer from Amazon on Dec 02, 2022. Set up and running on Dec 08, 2022.

tried submitting a maint. ticket, keeps telling me my E-mail is not a vaild e-mail address yet it is the same one I used to sign up with the forums

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-22 07:54:55 | Show all posts
I read the one about the SER 5, did the pin to clear CMOS and that did the trick, back up and running for now, will let u know if it shuts down and won't restart again
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-03-22 17:27:21 | Show all posts
Hello,

Just balck screen?
Does the fan rotate?

1.Please change another HDMI cable or power supply.

2.Please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable. Please try to hit the hole of "CLR CMOS" with a needle or a pin for about 5-10 seconds.Ten minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, turn on the PC again.

3.There might be something wrong with the hard ware components.Please take out the SSD and RAM and then put them back , make sure they are installed properly.

Also please clean the gold finger with a rubber.Here is the tutorial  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEd_7nmWVOk  

If it still doesn’t work, please press delete key as soon as you turn on the PC, so that you can go to BIOS, please check you can see SSD there.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-03-22 17:27:53 | Show all posts
Hello,
Pls also contact our email.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up