Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 885|Reply: 3

SEi12 sometimes power off monitor in power mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-12 18:43:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

When I lock Windows 11 (W + L) and after 1 minute, my monitor AOC CQ27G2U/BK- 27" sometimes power off, I have to press the power button to power on the monitor. Moving the mouse or press a key no power on the monitor.

What is the normal behavior I expected? After 1 minute in the lock screen the monitor should go to stand by (orange light), but this doesn't always happen. This issue did not happen with the old mini PC.

What I've tried?
- Use another HDMI cable.
- Use another USB A to B cable (I connect the wired mouse and keyboard to the HUB monitor)
- Update the monitor driver and graphics (Windows Update).

Another information.
When the monitor goes off if a connect an USB device the port still have power, the monitor hub only powers the keyboard and mouse if the light is orange (stand by) and if I press a key or move the mouse the monitor goes on. When I power off the SEi12 the monitor always goes to stand by (orange).

kind regards,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-03-13 18:01:52 | Show all posts
Hello,
Can you wake up your machine by the rear USB port?
Could u send a picture about that?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-14 01:27:46 | Show all posts
Support-03 replied at 2023-03-13 18:01
Hello,
Can you wake up your machine by the rear USB port?
Could u send a picture about that?

Hello,

When the monitor is power off (the LED is off, not orange) the mini PC is on (LAN works), I tested the rear and font USB port attaching a mouse and both have power. The only way to power on the monitor is press the power button of the monitor. Only when the monitor goes to stand by (LED orange) is possible power on the monitor using a keyboard or mouse.

It's weird. I don't know if it is a BIOS, graphic driver or HDMI CEC issue.

Do you need a picture of the monitor?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-30 23:13:53 | Show all posts
Well after contact AOC and Intel, reinstall different drivers, connect the keyboard and mouse directly to the mini pc for discard the monitor USB HUB...

If I disable the monitor option DDC/CI the issue does not appear anymore. Obviously I can't adjust some parameters of the monitor through software (brightness, contrast ...).

Do you know if a BIOS or graphical drivers update can fix this issue?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list