View: 701|Reply: 3

HDMI TO PROJECTOR

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-13 00:06:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, when i connect the computer to my projector with a hdmi lead i cannot get a picture on the screen, i don't have a problem with my old desktop computer. i have tried various hdmi leads but still no picture , anyone help me?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-04-24 16:24:38 | Show all posts
Same issue for me, works fine with GT-King(amlogic), but not my Mini S Pro (x86). No HDMI signal detected.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-04-24 19:55:38 | Show all posts
Edited by Support-03 at 2023-04-24 19:57

Hello there,
Let's do the troubleshooting.
1.Please check the HDMI cable: Is it damaged? Reseat it securely to your laptop (or adaptor) HDMI output.
2.Verify the Projector or monitor is turned on and is the proper connection (Laptop HDMI) selected.
3.Switch to another source (like the Doc Cam), wait a few seconds, then switch back to Laptop HDMI.
4.With your laptop properly connected and the correct source selected; reboot your laptop. Sometimes there is too much going on in the background, or too many applications are running.
5.If you turned off the projector, you may need to wait a few minutes before the system will allow you to try turning it back on.
6.If nothing is still showing you might need to check the settings on your laptop. Press the shortcut "Win+P" A list of four choices will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. In most cases, choose Duplicate by using the arrow keys or cursor, then press enter.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-05-04 19:41:09 | Show all posts
Similar problem for me although, its a Sony AV amp (1080) when I to connect the SER58000H via HDIM directly to my LG Oled tv all fine the Beelink Boot screen is displayed 100% correctly, and also the BIOS screen is perfect.
Then, if I connect the TV to my Sony AV Receiver(using the same HDMI cable to Amp output TV in) it cant display the Beelink booting logo or any BIOS type information, very strange any thoughts? and the screen ocasionally goes Black then comes back on!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list