SER5 5560u Win 11 Pro key/code/license/activation failure

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-10 04:11:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by fascinated at 2023-03-10 05:22

UPDATE

Windows Update asked for a reboot. When I rebooted, I went to Activation and it now reports to be activated with a digital license.  I had not re-entered or changed the previously-referenced key code that Beelink provided via Amazon. Would surely love to know how or why Windows would report the code invalid and then suddenly change its mind and activate without even hitting activate again!

What follows is a detailed report of my not-yet-happy experience purchasing a Beelink Mini PC SER5 AMD 5560u. The problem is failed Win 11 Pro activation. You can assume my level of experience of the Windows world is very low or not great (I've been using Linux exclusively since 1998); this PC is for my mother, if it can be made to be properly licensed and activated as I had expected it to be based upon the information presented by the seller on Amazon.

• Two days ago I received from Amazon the Beelink Mini PC SER5 AMD 5560u.
  • I attached a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse and an ASUS monitor. No additional drive or anything else was attached or installed.
  • I booted up; created an account with Microsoft during the OOBE (I just learned what that is yesterday) process; proceeded with the usual numerous Windows updates.
  • I then attempted to "activate" Windows. Windows reported that the key was invalid. (see https://forum.bee-link.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MzIwMXxhMmQzNDRjYjhjYzdkNmI0YjhjZjNkODVjN2VkNzI1M3wxNzE0NDYyMTk4&request=yes&_f=.png)
  • At about 10:27CST on Mar. 8, I reported this issue to the seller "WU Tech-Beelink" via Amazon.
  • "WU Tech-Beelink" responded via Amazon that day at about 19:42CST. They gave me an activation code. That code did not work either.
  • The reported activation failure this second time stated:
    "It looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure you're connected to the Internet and try again later. Error code: 0xC0EA000A"
  • This message cannot be true because no hardware was added or changed. And I verified the internet was connected, of course (Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, 5GHz, 649/721 Mbps connection).
  • Note: before receiving the above-referenced activation code from WU Tech-Beelink, I had gone ahead and proceeded with "resetting" Windows. I opted for the "Remove everything" and reinstall from local. I have no idea, if that affected my subsequent attempt to "activate" with the key I was provided. I had decided to "reset the pc" after reading anecdotes on this forum.
  • Today, I reported all of the above back to Beelink via Amazon and anxiously await their response.

Screenshot-activation-window-2023-03-08 121813.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-10 05:20:35 | Show all posts
UPDATE

Windows Update asked for a reboot. When I rebooted, I went to Activation and it now reports to be activated with a digital license.  I had not re-entered or changed the previously-referenced key code that Beelink provided via Amazon. Would surely love to know how or why Windows would report the code invalid and then suddenly change its mind and activate without even hitting activate again!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-03-10 17:33:39 | Show all posts
Hello,
Pls try to reinstall the tutorial  https://beelink.oss-cn-hongkong. ... ystem%20Tutoria.pdf
This is the system https://mega.nz/file/GqwXTAyK#_d ... XGQ2602nKRNQG-jwBz8
You can also try this key.
The key was sent to you via my private email.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-26 03:45:18 | Show all posts
I have the same issue and I emailed support today about this also.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list