Author: berryklack

SER6 6800 Wifi stopped working 3 days old

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-02-26 09:51:34 | Show all posts
So it's been a week and I haven't heard anything from Beelink support.  They have not responded to my email and have not had any input on this thread.

UPDATE:  The wifi works now.  I believe it must have been the new driver 22.200.0.6, although it didn't start working right away, even after a couple of reboots.  The last thing I did yesterday was try another disable/enable of the wifi card and it started working and has been up for over 24 hours.  The wifi has, but...

there seems to be another problem.  The computer locks up after playing videos for an hour or so.  It has done it twice.  I can still move the mouse cursor and even select different tabs in browser, however no links work in the browser, cannot close or open apps.  Tried to restart and it goes to the spinning restart screen and just stays there.  I let it sit for well over an hour and nothing happened. I did a hard power off and power on and it works now.  I don't know if I trust it to keep working.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-02-26 15:53:40 | Show all posts
Well crap.  I left it alone for a couple hours, come back and it's froze again.  Power off/power on, it boots up fine but no wifi.

I left a review on Amazon, and will be requesting a return through Amazon.  I wanted to like this pc, but if it doesn't work and Beelink won't respond to emails or forum help requests I have no choice but to send it back.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-02-27 09:01:32 | Show all posts
Interesting, I submitted a post that needs moderation.  I wonder what I said that got the attention.  Wonder if someone will respond.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-27 15:44:03 | Show all posts
Edited by tzsolt at 2023-02-27 15:46

if you put link in post they doesn't allow.

I see that you have 1.12 EC FW version which I didn't see at anybody, most of us have 1.11 EC FW - it is just an observation.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-02-27 15:56:22 | Show all posts
if you put link in post they doesn't allow.

I don't recall inserting a link. but I did post the trouble ticket number from the support page. I wonder if that triggered it.  I should have saved it to notepad before I posted so I would know what I said.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-01 00:56:40 | Show all posts
Hello
I understand that you have a question about the SER 6800H mini computer.
About the problem of frequent disconnection of WiFi.
①If you update the Windows 11 system through Microsoft's official website, some drivers may be lost due to incompatible motherboard drivers.
② It is not ruled out that hardware problems cause intermittent WiFi problems.
I'm customer service for the Amazon Beelink store.
I saw your feedback and I'm sorry for the bad experience.
Beelink's official website cannot check Amazon orders, so the official customer service cannot solve after-sales problems for you.
You can contact us through Amazon order.
We will solve the problem you encounter.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-01 09:58:58 | Show all posts
BAIZE replied at 2023-03-01 00:56
Hello
About the problem of  ...

Hi Baize... I have an Amazon purchased SER5 5560U that is a few weeks old and today the Wifi died, Windows 11 doesnt even see the hardware installed, Device Manager shows is as a Hidden Device because it does not detect the hardware. I have rebooted several times and installed all the latest Windows updates. I have been only using Wifi on that system since I got it, today I had to plug in ethernet. Earlier in the day it was working on Wifi. I will message you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-01 10:36:02 | Show all posts
Ltek replied at 2023-03-01 09:58
Hi Baize... I have an Amazon purchased SER5 5560U that is a few weeks old and today the Wifi died, ...

Hi Ltek
You can try to reinstall the original Windows 11 pro system to see if the problem is resolved.
If the WiFi is still not working, I would recommend you try to install the driver to try to solve the problem.
For specific questions, you can find the customer service of the corresponding Beelink store through the Amazon order. They will provide you with specific drivers and installation instructions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-02 00:32:57 | Show all posts
BAIZE replied at 2023-03-01 10:36
Hi Ltek
You can try to reinstall the original Windows 11 pro system to see if the problem is resol ...

the hardware does not show in Device Manager... it did until yesterday afternoon. that means the hardware is bad. Reinstalling Windows is not going to make dead hardware magically work. I will contact Amazon customer service. thx

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-09 01:22:32 | Show all posts
BAIZE replied at 2023-03-01 00:56
Hello
About the problem of  ...
I'm customer service for the Amazon Beelink store.
I saw your feedback and I'm sorry for the bad experience.
Beelink's official website cannot check Amazon orders, so the official customer service cannot solve after-sales problems for you.
You can contact us through Amazon order.

I went to Amazon site for help and it only gave me contact info for Beelink.
It would have been great if you had replied before I returned the pc to Amazon.  I did not want to miss the return window.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list