View: 1451|Reply: 3

SER5 Pro 5600H rebooting to black screen

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-10 11:22:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
I am wondering if anyone has ran into an issue when rebooting their SER computer after holding the shift key in windows and hitting restart. I was trying to get into the Windows UEFI Firmware settings but the computer just restarts to a blank black screen. I then turned the computer off and back on but it still got stuck on the black screen. The only way I was able to get the computer to boot was to clear the CMOS. This has also happened when I tried to restart the computer from the Recovery window in Windows settings.

This has also happened if I turn the computer on and hit the DEL key to get into the BIOS. I noticed this happens when I don't see the Beelink logo appear upon bootup.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-02-10 17:29:33 | Show all posts
Hello,
Pls try to reinstall the system https://mega.nz/file/GqwXTAyK#_d ... XGQ2602nKRNQG-jwBz8
This is the tutorial https://beelink.oss-cn-hongkong. ... ystem%20Tutoria.pdf
If not,pls contact our email.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-14 22:21:07 | Show all posts
In my case, changing hdmi cable and power cycling monitor helped, for weird reason.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-02-19 08:06:31 | Show all posts
I managed to figure out what was causing the issue. Since I had Windows set to output to HDR it put my TV that it's connected to in HDR mode. When the computer would reboot, the TV wouldn't go out of HDR mode. I just need to turn the TV off and then back on and I can access the BIOS screen. Thank you all for the assistance!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list