View: 1442|Reply: 1

T4 Pro Boot to Linux/ProxMox

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-03 04:11:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have an older T34 which I have repurposed. I have loaded the ProxMox operating system (a Debian based VMM) and installed a Ubuntu OS running the GVM open source vulnerability scanner. It is an excellent very low cost small security appliance for an SME.   

I think Beelink is a great company for relaible, value for money NUCs.  I wanted to do more of what I have done with the T34 but it's no longer available (bring it back!!).  I tried the same with the T4Pro.  

My T4Pro came with Windows, which worked fine. However, I booted into a ProxMox USB to install (as I did for my T34) but it failed to recognise the ssdhe isntallation failed.  I then booted and installed Ubuntru.   It went through the installation process and seemed to run to completion.  However, upon restarting it hangs.  It does start to boot into Ubuntu, but fails trying to access the SSD.  

In both cases I changed the bios setting from Windows to Linux, but this made no difference.  Does anyone know whether and if so how the T4Pro can be repurposed for Linux?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-07-24 17:57:35 | Show all posts
Hello there,
Thank you for contacting us and sorry for keeping you waiting.

Could you please send us a picture of SN on the bottom of the PC ?
What version of Linux do you have installed?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list