Return to list New
View: 5231|Reply: 14

SER6 PRO Windows License Key

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-01 11:51:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
I recently purchased a Beelink SER6 Pro.  The      Windows 11 Pro license key was not provided in the package or not      found using the ShowKeyPlus app or via the wmic path        softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey      command.  Please provide me with the legitimate key so I can save      it in case I have to reinstall the OS manually.  Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-01 13:25:03 | Show all posts
Edited by MrUnderhill at 2023-02-01 13:50

Actually, I had to reinstall thje day I got the machine, you don't really need a key any more that's saved at Microsoft when   you set up and register the machine and OS... All you need to do is restartt and do a clean installYou canb eoither start from windows. In the settings under SYSTEM>RECOVERY.

Press the [Windows] KEY Plus the "I" KEY  and that will bring up SYSTEM in the settings. In the SYSTEM" list you will find about halfway down the list "Activation" which is where you will be able to find out what your trying to find out. Then Just below "Actyivation", you will find "Recovery" which is where you can start the process in Windows to reinstall Windows.

Also when you boot the computer You will see at some point during the boot proccess you see a message stating that ypou can get into the bios pessin the [ESC]ape KEY to get into the BIOS, or press the F7 LKEY to go into Windows recovery. Just press the F7 KEY on a "WIRED" keybaord ab bunch of times until the recovery menu shows up.  Thaty's how you can reinstall wwndows outside of Windows.

There are no disks, or Serial Numbers that are needed for ANY of this process. in fact when I had to redo windows, because I crashed it. I didn't even have it registered yet. So, I know, FOR A FACT, that you don't need a serial number at all, because it's already registered at Microsoft.

I know that that is NOT the answer you wanted. HOWEVER, I know for sure, that is the only real answer you're going to get, and if youb did get an actual "Serial Number" from someone, I would find that number highly suspect, and I wouldn't ever usre it...

BTW I've been a technichian for about (40) forty yesars, and this is how it's being done nowadays, and I still am bothered by it myself too, I too would much rather have a hard copy, and a serial number,but that's not how it's done anymore. Not even at a brick and morter store, even...

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-02-01 17:35:37 | Show all posts
Hello there,
If you need the key,you can contact us at that time.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-02 04:03:54 | Show all posts
Search for... "2 ways to activate Windows 10 for FREE without additional software"

You may find it helpful.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-02 04:10:00 | Show all posts
MrUnderhill replied at 2023-02-01 01:25
Actually, I had to reinstall thje day I got the machine, you don't really need a key any more that's ...

Yup, for years now, Microsoft records your "PC" with a bunch of unique IDs and whenever you re-install windows on it, even after a full wipe, when it activates, it will contact MS server and see the "digital license" and that's it.

I'm wondering why so many people ask for windows key? If your windows is legit on your computer and recorded by Microsoft, you can full wipe and re-install with a USB key and it will be activated automatically.
SER5 5600H 32/500 - MX Linux

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-02-02 04:29:35 | Show all posts
Support-03 replied at 2023-02-01 17:35
Hello there,

Please provide me with the key.  Thanks for your response.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-02 07:52:41 | Show all posts
Support-03 replied at 2023-02-01 17:35
Hello there,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-02-02 17:40:58 | Show all posts
richgonz1954 replied at 2023-02-02 04:29

Hello,
The key was sent to you via my private email.
Please be careful!Please do not share with others!otherwise, it may damage the KEY on your machine!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-02-02 17:41:27 | Show all posts
pipco replied at 2023-02-02 07:52

Hello,
The key was sent to you via my private email.
Please be careful!Please do not share with others!otherwise, it may damage the KEY on your machine!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-03 05:39:01 | Show all posts
You can avctually find your key on your computer if you are really that insistent. You'll probably destry it, and then be forced to BUY a new key from Micropsoft.. so I don't generaly do that, but the Guamless are just that, gaumless...

You need to use the command line, and you have to do that as administrator...

Type or paste this command at the prompt and press the Enter key:

wmic path softwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

The command will reveal your original Windows 11 product key right there on the command prompt screen.

When your destroy the KEY please don't ask me how to fix it, because you cannot once it's been destroyed... Good luck, CHEERS, and I'm out... That's the last of my help on this thread...

BTW, a simmplere seach on the internet would tell yoou exactly what I toldf yoiu...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list