Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 1184|Reply: 2

Your PC is Defective SER 5

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-28 05:11:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
It is well established fact the SER 5 series computers have many defects that are posted about constantly in this forum.

Beelink is selling computers on Amazon using different company names and there's a reason. WU Tech Beelink sells the used, defective and returned machines.
Beelink has a man in New York and his job is to take defects and returns and package them up like brand new - he even has his own shrink wrap machine. The machines are returned to Amazon Inventory and sold as new. That is why some poeple report getting machines with Windows 10 or other people's information; etc. Beelink knows the SER 5 machines are defective, Amazon knows they are being returned at a record pace knowing the machines are defective, Amazon keeps deleting Negative Product Reviews - so people are not seeing the truth. For weeks no one from Beelilnk was helping customers and not issuing refunds. In fact on Amazon they insist you can only have a "Gift Card" that can only be used on Amazon. That is total garbage. Beelink hasn't even attepted to help anyone in several weeks - first stating "They all got COVID". Then they went on vacation!! The fact is simple - they don't care. They just want your money and then you need to go bugger off. During these past weeks anyone at Beelink could have sat on their sofa at home and assisted customers and they chose not to.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-01-29 09:48:29 | Show all posts
Hello there,
What's wrong with your machine?
Pls contact our email.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads