Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 634|Reply: 1

Fourth monitor not working

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-26 23:16:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Just got a GTR6900 and the main reason I chose it was due to it having four monitor capability(4 HDMI ports).  When I first got it I could only get two monitors to work.  I then updated the video driver and now I have three working.  When I attempt to plug in the fourth, it drops down to only displaying on two.  Even unplugging that fourth again doesn't bring back the third, it stays at two.  To get back to three, I have to drop back to having only one plugged in, then add a second, then the third.  Plugging in the fourth starts the cycle over again.  It's not the input as this happens regardless of which inputs I'm using.  Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks in advance!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-30 21:21:37 | Show all posts
It's probably best that you send an email to Beelink Support and provide them the serial number & BIOS version of your GTR6. Request they send you the BIOS update that activates the 4th HDMI output signal.

I can't write a URL link lest my reply gets flagged for moderation.. but if you go to the website chinagadgetsreviews dot com you will see their last post Jan 12 dealing with this issue.. Read it.. you could try the HDMI active BIOS update that they have available inside the article if you are comfortable using it.. If not.. then I suggest you contact Beelink support.. It will take them days to respond.. just so you know.

In this article CGR wrote and I quote, "Before do anything, it is better for you to check with Beelink the serial number of your GTR6 model / BIOS version already installed" So it's best you contact Beelink support!

Below is a snapshot pic of the article I mentioned. Hope this info leads you to get your 4th HDMI output signal issue sorted!
ChinaGadgetsReviews.png

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list