Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 831|Reply: 1

GTR6 SATA 2.5" SSD

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-23 23:33:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can I add a 2.5" SATA SSD to my GTR6? I did not get the connector needed for this. Where can I get it? The motherboard has the little socket labelled SATA where the connector would go...

Thanks in advance

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-01 15:54:16 | Show all posts
The 2 TB SATA goes in the slot next to the 500gb SSD that is preinstalled and has the OS on it. I am not sure what slot you are refering to for the 2.5" SATA SSD. I've seen others talk about puting in a 2.5 SATA SSD, however I still am not sure what is meant, though I have an idea.. Could you send a picture. So that when I reopen mine tomorow to look. I will know what you mean. I can send you a picture of what I have in my computer, as well as the drive specs that I installed, including the 2TB SSD that I replaced the 500GB drive was already installed with the OS.

What I'm trying to find out, is how I am supposed to be able to get the 64gb memory installed, which I am supposed to be able to do. Yet every time I install it the computer, won't post... your question is simpler... To bad the company doesn't respond...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list