View: 1071|Reply: 6

GTR6 BLUE SCREEN ERROR

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-23 21:47:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, I Bought GTR6 FROM ALİBABA BUT THE CPU IS HIGHLY HEATING 81c I SEE 81c I GET BLUE SCREEN ERROR WHILE WATCHING A GAME OR WATCHING THE COMPUTER CAN YOU SEND GTR6'S BIOS.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-23 22:55:40 | Show all posts
Flashing the BIOS isn't going to do anything for you. Many people are reporting the same issues. I would say return it but you bought it on Aliexpress and you will never get this company (Beelink) to give you a refund. What might help is resetting the BIOS to Factory Defaults. If you are trying to run the CPU at max boost speeds it's going to overheat very quickly because the little CPU fan can't cool it enough.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-01-29 18:04:42 | Show all posts
Cleariati replied at 2023-01-23 22:55
Flashing the BIOS isn't going to do anything for you. Many people are reporting the same issues. I w ...

I found the solution with the bios I found on the internet, actually the bios on the pc seemed up-to-date, but I still wanted to try it, and when I reinstalled it, you completely solved the problem with the bios. I couldn't understand such a faulty bios installation of the manufacturer Beelink. Another sad thing is that I expected beelink to share the BIOS itself, not external sources.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-29 18:47:19 | Show all posts
ilkeratag replied at 2023-01-29 18:04
I found the solution with the bios I found on the internet, actually the bios on the pc seemed up- ...

Unbelievable. Glad to hear that you got it working normally... as you'd expect it should from the very first power on !

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-01-31 19:09:39 | Show all posts
chairman67 replied at 2023-01-29 18:47
Unbelievable. Glad to hear that you got it working normally... as you'd expect it should from the  ...

now i have a new problem i think it has to do with the fan
I'm playing a game called volarant. When I first open gtr6 and start playing, it's fine, but after 25 minutes it starts to hang. gtr6 hangs a lot when i go back to windows screen. When I turn off the gtr6 and cool it down, it fixes itself and repeats when it warms up.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-07 23:58:14 | Show all posts
ilkeratag replied at 2023-01-31 19:09
now i have a new problem i think it has to do with the fan
I'm playing a game called volarant. Whe ...

You should get a marked improvement in CPU thermals if you change the TIM (thermal interface material) paste between the CPU die and heatsink.. Gently clean the hardened (bad performing) OEM paste off with alcohol & wipes, and apply some Actic MX4 or other quality brand such as Thermal Grizzly Kryonaught. It should give you lower CPU temps and thus a quieter fan!

Others have changed the TIM to MX4 and straight away saw a big improvement in the thermals. Hope this helps.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-08 06:50:07 | Show all posts
#noticed on mine the fans were noisy.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list