Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 482|Reply: 1

register ser3 with microsoft?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-23 13:21:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
i was looking for a search link where i could search topics but this forum doesn't seem to have this essential and obvious feature. so instead i have to post a question....i am setting up my new ser3 and am mostly done but i used a microsoft account to set up windows 11. should i enter the serial number of my ser3 in the microsoft register device page of my microsoft account or is this only for microsoft devices and peripherals? the internet is spectacularly uninformative on this question using google search. what are the pros and cons... would there be any advantages whatsoever? any other things i should do when setting up my new pc with microsoft account...i am minimally knowledgable on computer technology. thanks in advance for any help.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-23 21:31:56 | Show all posts
If you logged your PC into your Microsoft Account and your Windows 11 license was registered to your Microsoft account then you don't need a Key for Windows 10 or Windows 11. Just install it without a license and then log the computer into your Microsoft account to reactivate the license.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list