View: 1683|Reply: 4

BIOS for SEi10 ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-06 18:26:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
I need the BIOS flash for the SEi1 (Intel i5, i1035G1 CPU) to re-flash the BIOS on my Bee-link SEi10 mini-PC.

My SEi10 (i1035G1), on applying the Windows 11 22H2 update, lost its TPM entirely. It disappeared from BIOS (and also therefore of course from Windows). There is no software "downgrade" for this - something about Windows 11 22H2 booting up caused the TPM to fail completely. Therefore, Windows complains of a missing TPM; Microsoft accounts don't work right; it's a disaster. It's been six weeks since this happened.
I'm in contact with Bee-link "support" who is dragging their heels in even sending me the same BIOS version to try re-flashing it (since this model's TPM is a BIOS TPM, not an independent hardware module). I don't know what Bee-link's problem is, that they usually refuse to make BIOS images available (unlike every other manufacturer which makes BIOS images available by default).
Bee-link have offered to exchange my SEi10 Intel i5 i1035G1 mini-PC for an SER series with an AMD CPU of comparable specifications, which will require cross-shipping the PCs to/from China, so I'd really prefer to just get the BIOS image from Bee-link to try re-flashing to see if that works around the problem, to avoid all the drama of shipping.
I am very unhappy with Bee-link.

So, does anyone have the BIOS flash for the SEi10, please?
My SEi10 came with AMD BIOS with the following versions:
IB1V103
date 04/26/2022 19:47:36
EC 00.12

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-01-06 21:49:27 | Show all posts
It's worth noting that Dell released a support article for a similar problem. With a BIOS flash.
No "we're working on it" (forever with no fix).
No "we don't release BIOSes" (with no explanation about _why_ Bee-link is different from every other manufacturer in this way).

Just a support article "If you TPM disappear, re-flash this BIOS":
https://www.dell.com/support/kbd ... de-precision-or-xps
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-26 02:38:21 | Show all posts
Same thing happened to me.  Would like to try to install bios update to see if that would fix it.  Will see what Beelink support offers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-10 07:41:00 | Show all posts
Anything? We need the ability to flash the BIOS. I need the ability to configure a serial number in the BIOS.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-04 02:46:54 | Show all posts
Has anyone found a way to get the BIOS to update or at least flash them? I have an SE11 that I need to flash the BIOS and can't believe Beelink doesn't offer BIOS in their downloads.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list