Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Return to list New
Author: mycelium

Can anyone check their system temps?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-19 05:26:07 | Show all posts
First - I didn't write this, "You either installed the wrong chipset drivers or have sensors turned off in the BIOS." it was edited by the moderator when they sent the comment to moderation. What I said was, "You either installed the wrong chipset drivers or have a defective computer." You can't turn fan sensors off. I have been following several forums (especially this one) since Beelink sent me 2 defective 5560U machines. The 5560U and 5600H both seem to have multiple defects. Shutdown problems, HDMI problems, USB-C problems, Sensor problems. I keep seeing the same issues repeated by multiple users. Don't take any chances - if it's not acting right - send it back and get a refund. Make certain you send it back using Amazon return (Not to China or New York or Texas) because if you send it anywhere else except Amazon then you probably wont get a refund.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-02-11 15:38:05 | Show all posts
Can anyone check their system temps?

I'm running IObit security antivirus and it has this handy little widget that keeps track of temps among other things...i am using the paid version but the free one has it too.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-03-15 09:31:47 | Show all posts
Just an update that now the AMD software does show the temps after an update.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-03-20 21:32:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Reset everything in hwinfo64 it has a habit of not showing the right things for me

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list