View: 1057|Reply: 5

Logitech Mouse/Keyboard

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-06 06:00:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
I've hooked up a wireless logitech mouse & keyboard to the GTR6 and the mouse is jerky or frozen at times. Same mouse/keyboard on my desktop works fine. Anybody have any idea whats going on?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-07 08:00:35 | Show all posts
I have tried using a Logitech k400 that has a built-in track pad. It works pretty good until the RF Receiver gets too hot while in the USB port. So then it starts to get jerky. I tried a similar model from Arteck that I bought on Amazon and it was even worse. However, I did get an arteck keyboard mouse combo that uses Bluetooth and problems solved. It was so fabulous in fact that I bought an upgraded Arteck BT 5.0 Mouse. If I post links you wont see this message until it's approved so - simply go to Amazon and look for Arteck HB086 you can get the option with a mouse - they both work perfectly all of the time. The other bluetooth mouse I bought was the Arteck MD167 - you can thank me later.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-01-06 23:20:55 | Show all posts
OK I've done all I know how to do with this problem. I updated the firmware for the unity reciever, installed the latest Logitech setpoint software and still have the issue. Tried another wireless keyboard and mouse with the same issue. The only thing I have that works is a wired mouse and keyboard. Given that I got this to be a portable/travel pc, wired is not really desirable. Can anyone share the wireless mouse/keyboard they are using that works for them? Thanks
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-01-07 09:17:50 | Show all posts
Cleariati replied at 2023-01-07 08:00
I have tried using a Logitech k400 that has a built-in track pad. It works pretty good until the RF  ...

Thanks, I had thought of a bluetooth set up but have never used one. I ordered an Arteck keyboard and a razer mouse. I'll thank you now and later! :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-01-07 10:05:34 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-07 16:53:38 | Show all posts
JustFloyd replied at 2023-01-07 09:17
Thanks, I had thought of a bluetooth set up but have never used one. I ordered an Arteck keyboard  ...

Arteck makes really nice keyboards and mice. (mouses?) The keyboards have stainless steel backs. Type really nice too. You're gonna love it. One thing though - if you ever need to get into your bios or install windows you can plug in a usb cable. Bluetooth doesn't load before windows.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list