View: 968|Reply: 2

Windows Activation Problem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-11-26 12:33:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello Beelink,

I bought a Beelink SEi12 Mini PC from Amazon and received it on Nov 24. I noticed that there's a problem with the activation on Windows 11 Pro, it showed that the Windows reported that no product key was found on my device. Can you please solve this problem or else i have to return the product to Amazon. i have already send an email to Support-PC@bee-link.com yesterday but no reply so far.

Thank You

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-12-28 18:21:14 | Show all posts
Did you get a resolution @cloud ?
If you check in the BIOS, or in the Windows TPM (aka "Security Processor") settings, has the TPM disappeared from your PC?
I bought an SEi10 in late November, and it was fine for about ten days, then when the Windows 11 22H2 update installed, the TPM disappeared permanently. Since BitLocker and I think Windows activation credentials are stored in the TPM, if you suffered the same TPM failure that I did (and also that https://forum.bee-link.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=82110 reports) that might explain it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-10 14:30:13 | Show all posts
You can solve this I think. Go to settings and at the top of the page it says sign in.
If you sign in to the PC with your microsoft account it should activate your license.
Microsoft uses Digital Licenses now.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list