Return to list New
Author: BusyBee

Audio Drivers for T4pro

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-12-31 16:30:49 | Show all posts
I updated all the drivers, still no sound. The device malfunctioning is the following: usb vid 31b2 pid 8001.  It seems it is ktmicro usb audio device. It could be better if you copy the drivers from a device working normally, use double driver, then upload the backup of the drivers here. Can you give me a functional e-mail? I will contact you too.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-01 16:51:19 | Show all posts
Here details:
sn  3350H2KF50617
T4PROV2-A-464KICW64PRO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-04 14:29:15 | Show all posts
Edited by Sts115 at 2023-01-04 15:11

Hi, after days of trying a lot of fixes from internet, I finally fixed the audio issue:
1. Right click on start, select Device Manager
2. Select Universal Serial Bus Controllers
3. Uninstall ALL USB Composite Devices (all, you will lose access to the mouse and keyboard. If it doesn't work the first time, retry until you uninstall all USB Composite devices
4. As you have no keyboard or mouse, long press the power button to turn off, then press to turn on the mini PC.
5. Audio restored on 3.5mm jack
I tried a myriad of drivers and hacks, turns out this KT_USB_AUDIO is driverless, or at least it doesn't need an audio driver, the only driver controlling this device is the USB Driver. Hope it fixes many no audio issues i read in this forum, I am totally amazed how come even the vendors don't know how to fix this issue. To be honest i was about to throw this mini PC to the trash can or buy an external sound card (Which fixes this issue too, but you will lose a USB port). Suggestion: Do not reinstall Windows, do not update, as my audio disappeared when I reinstalled Windows.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list